KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » 3 accolades you'd add/remove

3 accolades you'd add/remove
Started by: Scizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scizard

3 accolades you'd add/remove

What accolades/statements would you add/remove into canon personally (can be whatever you want).

Here's mine:

1. I'd have Kylo added to the top 5 lightsaber duelist list and placed above Maul.
2. Put Count Dooku in his correct place above Kylo/Maul.
3. Have an accolade stating that Palpatine had an opportunity to kill Mace but didn't take it so he could trick Anakin. (Or literally anything that stops Mace > Palpatine, Mace > Yoda nonsense).

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

I'd remove the comment about Palpatine being "a master of every weapon and every style" or however it goes. It's plainly absurd given the scope of the GFFA and the fact that Palpatine has a normal human lifespan. Whoever thought it a plausible accolade was a simpleton.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I would remove inconsistent accolades about Sidious' superiority over the ancient Sith.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 10:27 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scizard
What accolades/statements would you add/remove into canon personally (can be whatever you want).

Here's mine:

1. I'd have Kylo added to the top 5 lightsaber duelist list and placed above Maul.
3. Have an accolade stating that Palpatine had an opportunity to kill Mace but didn't take it so he could trick Anakin. (Or literally anything that stops Mace > Palpatine, Mace > Yoda nonsense).

thumb up thumb up thumb up

That list was made before TFA so Kylo should definitely be on it.
Dooku should definitely be above Maul as well imo.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 04:28 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd definitely like some sort of clarification on the level the ST characters were operating at, relative to the characters of the PT/OT.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: 3 accolades you'd add/remove

Originally posted by Scizard

Here's mine:

Well I dont think anything puts Mace above Yoda. Youd need more than simpleton A > B > C logic pertaining to 2 very different fights to confirm something that radical.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Re: 3 accolades you'd add/remove

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Youd need more than simpleton A > B > C logic

Take your own advice, next time you try to use the Dooku showing against Obi

Your boy Ani got schooled, face it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 08:24 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Re: Re: 3 accolades you'd add/remove

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Take your own advice, next time you try to use the Dooku showing against Obi

Your boy Ani got schooled, face it.

Except Dooku was Consistently > Obi-Wan, and Anakin Consistently a rival for Dooku.

With Mace, Yoda and Sidious we are looking at 2 fights in total and both fights were very different in their context.

So yeah Obi needed the high ground against Ani. Otherwise Ani rules thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote