KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rebel E-Wing fighter.

Rebel E-Wing fighter.
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rebel E-Wing fighter.

ok. ive seen a-wings, b-wings, x-wings and y-wings. what does an e-wing fighter look like? anyone know of a site where they have a picture?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:39 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's in the databank of starwars.com

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 05:23 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanx, yerssot. ill check it out.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:09 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i checked it out. has the e-wing been in any of the movies? i dont think so, because i know the movies scene for scene, word for word. tell me if i am wrong.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope, it is an EU fighter.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:09 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i knew that.......(NOT) laughing

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:12 AM
Godrifle

I've made my own render of the E-Wing in 3DStudio Max, I'm a huge star wars fan and a fair modeller, so I'll post it here. It's not done yet though. The first link is an image of the toy of which I used for reference, the second image is the model itself, which you can compare with on my accuracy.

geocities.com/godriflesmodels/b.jpg
geocities.com/godriflesmodels/k.jpg

Enjoy. If you'd like to see some more EU done, tell me which one, and I'll consider taking the time to do it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Godrifle a Private Message Find more posts by Godrifle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'd best shift this to the EU area first...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:11 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

dunno..it doesn't load them with http:// or www.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godrifle

well it needs the htuhtuhpee and the worldwideweb before you put it in. I'm really not allowed to post links on this forum because the forum fears I will spam it. Anyway, I'm finished with the fighter... it's at hteeteepee://woawhyweb.geocities.com/godriflesmodels/n.jpg ...replace funny names where needed. If it doesn't load, it's probably maxed out on bandwidth... you know geocities.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Godrifle a Private Message Find more posts by Godrifle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup...i hadn't put both www and http. nice..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not working for me... sad

Here's another E-Wing pic.

Attachment: e-wing.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:09 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm.....very battlestar galactica.....

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I suppose I would want to fly it in a space battle, but not for looks. Just survival. It's fast and has good armor and shielding...I suppose...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:57 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

give me an x wing any day.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I know...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:23 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

or a chiss clawcraft.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:53 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'll take my Arnian ship... that thing's WAY too rickety...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:40 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmm..a coral skipper...used PROPPERLY

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:17 PM