KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » where should i start??

where should i start??
Started by: happy kine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
happy kine
mirth maker

where should i start??

i have always been a huge fan of star wars, i can quote all the movies word for word... i grew up on star wars... but in regards to the eu i know very little. i read like a fiend, yet i never read any of the eu... i'd like to, it sounds interesting. what should i start off with? any recommendations

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:00 PM
Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Try looking in http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t5840.html it has some good sugestions in it

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

star with darth maul:shadow hunter. another good read is shadows of the empire, it takes place between ep.5 and 6. then start the new jedi order, the first book of the series is called vector prime. PM me for more titles. i have over 85 EU books.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:58 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

If you look in the front cover of some of the books there is a time line of all the books so it might give you a good idea where to start!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:24 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote