KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » x-box and KOTOR Troubles

x-box and KOTOR Troubles
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

x-box and KOTOR Troubles

ok last week as you all know KOTOR released for the x-box...due to a bit of rotten luck I ended up going to the store too early and then I got stuck with a damaged disc the first time around....I went to the mall again and picked up a different game....only that too didn't work. I was back and forth to and from the mall getting frustrated.......*sigh*
finally when I was all ready to shell out another $200 for another x-box...my sister knocked some sense into me and took matters into her own hands...she called the help line and the guy on the other end told us what to do....the problem was that the bad disc imprinted itself on the hard drive and so the new game couldn't work propperly until that was all cleared up...
So now I have the opportunity to tell you all of the stress I went through....but it's all well worth it....KOTOR is a very awesome game....ok the graphics aren't stellar and many characters look alike but the accents are decent...the game play is awesome and the storyline is wonderful....even if I did read the spoilers...
If anyone needs hints or cheats...I can try to help but I advise you to go and buy the book!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

HEAR HEAR!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:50 PM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

i dont like to cheat. But i prolly will sumtime.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:56 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

it makes sense....as I said...I was on a mission to finish the game before the school semester.....but I probably would have cheated anyway.....I find it more fun just to know the story and such than to be stuck on a puzzle for days

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

can't wait for the pc version

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:05 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

me too..it will probably not work on my pc, though

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:51 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

why not......the load times may drive you crazy, but if it works you should count yourself lucky

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:37 PM
yerssot

oh; no trouble with the loading with this girl *pats pc*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:53 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

why not?...cuz i have a 350 mhz K6-II for a processor smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

1.7GH p4 + 3d prophet 9700 pro smile
nice las, never fails me

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:31 PM
Julie
The Student

I have very little idea what all that means...but I htink it's something about fast loading times....so I'll say congrats and that'll make the whole gaming experience that much better....so when will the pc version release...they say fall 2003, but what does that mean?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:36 PM
yerssot

october-begin november is the normal date for fall

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:37 PM
Julie
The Student

wahoo.....I can't wait....more time to play games.....fall is cool I wish you well in getting this must play game

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:10 AM