KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holloween Costumes

Holloween Costumes
Started by: CapinJacksparow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

Smile Holloween Costumes

Ok, i know some of you may be too old 4 holloween, and i'm one of them. BUT, i'm goin to dress up for this LAST halloween as captian jack sparrow. i've been too old for 2 years now but i don't care! now, i'm guessing there are going to be many capin jack's out there, so i want to have THE MOST AWSOME jack costume. i can also do a pretty mean imitation of capin jack too. so, what i need are some pictures of his accessories (sword, compass, pistol, ect.) and also you can post what you want to be and if you need pictures, we could all try to help out. stick out tongue

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:14 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I hoping that the rocky horror picture show will be playing somewhere this year and I am going to dress up as one of the party goers

Attachment: rocky_horror_scene.jpg
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:24 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

OMG! i love that movie! what's the guy's name? TIM CURRY! I LOVE HIM IN CLUE!!!! ok... i'm done. but i don't love those movies as much as lotr and potc tho. but they are in the top 20 of my fav. comedies.

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:28 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Re: Holloween Costumes

quote:
Originally posted by CapinJacksparow
Ok, i know some of you may be too old 4 holloween, and i'm one of them. BUT, i'm goin to dress up for this LAST halloween as captian jack sparrow. i've been too old for 2 years now but i don't care! now, i'm guessing there are going to be many capin jack's out there, so i want to have THE MOST AWSOME jack costume. i can also do a pretty mean imitation of capin jack too. so, what i need are some pictures of his accessories (sword, compass, pistol, ect.) and also you can post what you want to be and if you need pictures, we could all try to help out. stick out tongue
What makes you think that you're too old to dress up for halloween????? That's absurd!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:46 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

I've had some costume ideas...

Janet Weiss (Rhps) - Car Scene
Yes, she's cool and I like the car scene outfit. It's a plus because I'd be able to use it again at showings.

Saria (Zelda:Ocarina of Time) - Her one outfit
She's my favorite character in the game. The ocarina would be hard to make though =P I could also wear it at anime cons

Blossom (ppg) - Outfit w/ twist
I'd make her outfit but have a thigh high stockings instead of tights. oo lala

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:50 PM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

lol awww rocky horror hehhe funny movie

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:30 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Costumes for holloween isn't movie discussion so..
Moving--moved
to off-topic smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:09 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Too old for Halloween?? What would Jack Skellington think?

Attachment: x-nightmare01.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:36 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I seen a guy win best costume at a club for jack skellington he even had a zero on a stick it was to cool!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:10 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaOrange
Chicky Fo Ficky

Hopefully i'm having a halloween party this year. my friends all think that we're too old to dress up but i know better. i'm making my own costume this year and i'm goin as a Gryffindor student. i've found a lot of cool accesories! Once the costume is made i'll post picture!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:13 AM
LaLaOrange is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaOrange a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaOrange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Halloween is for everyone. It's just that adults get boozed up instead of trick-or-treating.wink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:18 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

your never too old for halloween! theres always costume parties to get drunk at. my friend and i always deck out the front of her house then dress up in scary costumes and masks and scare all the trick-o-treaters

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:08 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I like Halloween, great parties!! Of course I'm talkin' about the parties not meant for lil' kids

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:11 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

Concerts on Halloween are Great!

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:12 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I seen a band called gwar a couple of times on halloween and it was so great!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:23 AM
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

ok.... see, the thing is that some people here where i am from think they are "too old" for halloween... and i always disagree with them and say halloween is for everyone. then that starts an argument and i didn't want that to happen here. that's why i said "too old for halloween" savvy?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:58 PM
cermiestar
kitten

i am going as dorothy from the wizard of Oz, i found one of those kids costumes and i fit into it so i get to buy the really cute shoes from office to go with it big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:01 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

quote:
Originally posted by CapinJacksparow
ok.... see, the thing is that some people here where i am from think they are "too old" for halloween... and i always disagree with them and say halloween is for everyone. then that starts an argument and i didn't want that to happen here. that's why i said "too old for halloween" savvy?
Sounds made up, but I will buy it anyway big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:32 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:32 PM
booniae

You'r NEVER too old for Halloween!!! LOL I love it! Dress up, Drink, Free candy!!! big grin Hahaha I posted this in the other thread, but here's me and a couple of my girl friends last halloween. We have 2 of the Josie & the pussycats (third wasnt there at the time) a Cowgirl, and... I dono. LOL She just had a lot of makeup on! HAHAHA wink

Attachment: halloween - crew.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:57 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote