KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Packing sucks

Packing sucks
Started by: ChinaNiki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Angry Packing sucks

I'm hate to pack and I have no idea how I'm going to get all my stuff to china in 2 suitcaese. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:47 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I hate packin' too, sorry for your torment

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:48 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Packing sucks

quote:
Originally posted by ChinaNiki
I'm hate to pack and I have no idea how I'm going to get all my stuff to china in 2 suitcaese. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Wear as many clothes as you can so you won't have to pack them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, what's up, are you leaving us for good, will you stay connected? Do they have internet in China? Just kidding, but seriously, you'll be in touch with KMC Forums, right?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:51 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

I will try. I know they have yahoo cuz our director e-mailed me from a yahoo account.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:55 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Good, because you are nothing without us!!! j/k laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:59 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

hmmmmm........

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:01 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

okay, we're nothing without you. smile Hope it all works out for you.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:05 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

take a slow boat....to china

HA HA ha ha haaa huhnnn ho whew

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:13 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

can't take a boat
i'm booked for a v.....e....r......y.......long plane ride
which also sucks

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

niki, try rolling your clothes instead of folding them. fold them as usual, then roll them. it is easier and saves space.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:13 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah it is easier an' saves room, but sometimes your clothes get all wrinkled then ya have to iron them, though

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:16 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

a small price to pay for saving space.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i got some of those vaccuum bags, i hope they work cua i have some really fat sweaters i taking

fortunately my skirts are a really thin material so i can take a lot of thembig grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:50 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

boy that post was bad and i'm going to be teaching english embarrasment

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:51 AM
Kaleanae

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:19 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote