KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Favorite clothes....

Favorite clothes....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite clothes....

for the guys: do you own a particle piece of clothing that is your fave and is SO comftorable that your wife or girlfriend hates?

for the girls: does your boyfriend or husband have an article of clothing that you hate and he refuses to part with?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I got an old shirt that I always wear. It was orginally a white shirt that had the name of the construction co my father worked at. But now there is no trace of the name

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:00 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got a pair of camoflauge pants i wear when i play paintball. my wife hates them.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

is it weird that i have shirts that belonged to my sister's ex

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:12 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

see there you go again with the cool threads..( pun intended)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:12 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a red university of houston jersey she also hates for me to wear....you know what? she wears it to bed!!!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i have an old adidas hoody, its my favorite peice of clothing ive had it for about 6 years now and when i first had it i was fat and now im about 2 sizes to small for it but i always wear it

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a trench coat that was in style during the early 90's. i cant bring myself to throw it away.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:18 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, I really don't. I spend too much money on clothes.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:56 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I have an old adidas t-shirt and adidas shorts that I've had for about 10 years. The shorts are way too short (and even a lil' revealing!) and the t-shirt has holes in it and its all mis-shapen.

I wear them round the house on days off, Mrs.Mech isn't a big fan of them but she knows it'll break me heart to throw them away. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:04 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Shorts and my old Red Sox tee-shirt

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:06 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I have this green American Eagle Outfitters shirt with a mermaid on it that says dive shop. I love that shirt but I need to get more new clothes. They seem to be seperating at the seams.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:14 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adidas and Nike

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:45 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't have a wife or gf, but I have a muscle-T that is black but intentionally looks like it was washed bad and faded. I love the shirt, but EVERYBODY has told me they hate it. Not one person has ever said they like the shirt.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:54 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote