KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » X-games Ix

X-games Ix
Started by: GroundedAgain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

X-games Ix

what events do you guys watch in the x-games? i watch all the events for bmx,skateboardin, and motocross. i watch street compittion for inline skating. that's all i watch: what about u? rock raver

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:43 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

nobody likes me
everybody hates me
i guess i'll go eat worms
big ones
fat ones
itty bitty skinny ones
now i'm eatin worms

nobody has anything to say bout the x-games??? pwease talk to me!!!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:34 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I like to watch it all, I really like the vert ramp inline

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:35 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

thank you so much for bein the first answer. your prize is knowing you made at least one person happy today

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:36 PM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

awww,no one hates you!i basicly watch everything,i love the X-games big grin

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:39 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i've had two ppl tell me nobody hates me within the last day and a half now i know for sure

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:41 PM
JRatT12

Shit I love the X-games. (I would have been the first one to responded to this thread but I have been on vacation) but my favorite event is BIG AIR. I love watchin those guys do those back flips and the new variations there doing with them are awesome. I also like to watch bmx and skateboardin (especially when the Bird Man gets up on the half pipe)

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:17 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

x games?

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:47 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote