KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do you duke in front of loved ones?

Do you duke in front of loved ones?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Do you duke in front of loved ones?

My ex used to hate it if I walked into the bathroom while she was going poo. I could care less if I saw her pooing or if she saw me. I think if you love someone enough you should be able to watch them go poo. Maybe that's why it didn't work out for us in the end.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:02 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oooooook then

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm trying to start a serious discussion about a topic I am very concerned about. ooooooook then to you too. Keanu Reeves is a wuss anyways.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:08 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

my ex had no problems with me walking in on him, I however think it's a little weird. Actually, a lot weird.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:19 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

No offence, but I like my privacy TH. I wouldn't mind it if I was in the restroom while they were going. Just want to be alone when I go.

Sorry I can not make a better argument than I just don't want to.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:42 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

thats digusting...i would never want to watch some one crapping. or someone to watch me crap lol

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:48 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(thinks)

I could live with it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(thinks also)
i couldn't

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:14 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Yeah, I give warning to my wife and she stays away...I do the same for her. Who wants to be around that??

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:16 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I understand where TH is coming from, I think if you are comfortable with that person then it won't matter and you won't even think about your privacy.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:24 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Comfortability is one thing, but the smell??? That is what drives me away!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:42 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I don't think TH meant that people are gonna go out of their way to crap in front of each other but I think he is just talking about if the situation comes up at any time

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:43 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Smell is probably more of a problem.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Well smell is a natural instead of a problem, but that is the line that is drawn, my wife and I don't have a problem with seeing each other, in fact when I walk in I would not know what she was doing... Now on the other hand if I was sitting then that could only mean one thing eek! retreat!!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:48 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well its not like anybody would be forcing their loved one to stay in the bathroom while they were taking a crap

Unless they have some weird fetish.................. blink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:49 PM
diegocala
Replicant

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:50 PM
jinXed by JaNx

hey tlking about weird fetishes this one time at a house party i walked into this room where there was an orgy and they were doing it in crap and smearing it all over each other, i swear this is a true story, its damaged me intensly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:41 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

sick sick

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:23 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

blink Um . . . I don't understand why that would damage you intensly. jk

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:05 PM
diegocala
Replicant

system failure, begin shutdown now...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:09 PM