KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Back already

Back already
Started by: ChinaNiki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Cool Back already

Hey everyone. I got set up with internet a lot faster than I thought I would. I think I'm really gonna like it here. My apartment here is bigger than the one I had in the States. The school sits on the side of a mountain and we're gonna climb it before school starts. That's all for the moment. Happy Dance

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:25 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Good to hear from you again,i hope you had a safe and pleseant trip.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:27 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Let's see 19 hours in the air and another 4 1/2 on a very crowded train. But the worst is over, if you don't count the humidity, and the fact that I somehow missed packing all of my shorts and most of my t-shirts.smile Tomorrow we go shopping for necessities and such.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:38 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Welcome back! big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:53 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

the forums fell apart without you, niki!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:20 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Well welcome back there Nikibig grinbig grin...Good luck in Chinawink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:35 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wow, you are back? Yayyy!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm glad you're back China, now I have people to play that 6 degrees and name game with me smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:32 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Nice to have you back!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:50 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

hooray whipping niki is back, glad to see ya!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:42 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
hooray whipping niki is back, glad to see ya!

Do I wanna know what that means???

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:50 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yes we all do wink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:28 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I like to see mpeg proof if I may. wink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:53 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

wow niki welcome back that was fast!!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 11:10 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

they have a computer already set upin the foreign teachers dorm

only problem is i have to share it with 15 other people right now

that will change when classes start and/or when they get us internet connections in our apartments

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:30 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Welcome back. so how's China?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:33 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

hot and humid right now

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:51 PM
Corran
Lucifer

other than that, you know the scenery, the food, the ambiance, the people.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:59 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

the food is good, but it is their version of western food
the school sits on the side of a mountian in what will soon be an area with lots of high dollar condos. right now they are under construction and the Chinese work from about 5 or 6am to 10pm at night so it's fairly noisey most of the time. Most of the people I have met are other foreign teachers, but the female Chinese english teachers are really cool. I don't teach the grades the males teachers do so I really haven't had a chance to talk to them yet. My neighbor is from Ghana and he is hooked up in this town. He dj's at few clubs around town so I expect I'll be going to one of them soon. Right now though I don't have an alarm clock so I have to be to bed early if I'm going to wake up in time for breakfast. Which is where I should be going now. See ya later.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:48 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Sounds interesting. Good-night, sleep well.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:52 PM