KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Abstract Smilie Statements

Abstract Smilie Statements
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Abstract Smilie Statements

Here is the place where you can use smilies to convey a message or political statement or something funny than everyone can enjoy. Just make your smilie situation and then give a brief statement of what it's about. Like this:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This one shows the evolution of fighting techniqes over time and all the while music lives on through the violence. Now you go.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:13 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

smiles............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (runs away going- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:14 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

blink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:18 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This one represents how every time you have a birthday, you are one more year closer to death.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:20 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
blink

my fourth grade teacher was obsessed with smiles. we had to wear shirts with smiley faces on them to class every friday. the entire classroom was decorated in smileys and you got yelled at if you didn't smile and i was a hardcore bad ass that year so i never smiled and she haD A SMILEY face vace and my friend accidenttly knocked over so it broke and she let us go outside cuz she cried for twenty minutes. she was obssessed to the point it was scary so now me and the other 4 ppl in my class can never quite handle the site of smiley faces anymore

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:24 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:26 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What does that one mean, diegocala? Does it have anything to do with what goes on in the White House?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:40 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Yeah the "White" house on Friday and Saturday nights

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:48 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:49 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

This One represenst how old Vetrans went to war eagerly then came back and are all anti-war. (well most of them who are still sane)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:06 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That's beautiful, man!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:09 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

actually i just put 3 togeth..... yeah i know thanx

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:12 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

No really how'd ya do it?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:19 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) This represents those nasty computer viruses that you can sometimes get

Last edited by Lightningrod on Aug 23rd, 2003 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:19 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:20 PM
diegocala
Replicant

(please log in to view the image) This is what my Virus Software does to those nasty viruses

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:25 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
(please log in to view the image) This is what my Virus Software does to those nasty viruses
laughing out loudyeah there we golaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:26 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This one shows how a life of booze and drugs will lead to suffering, pain, death and ultimately to a life as a fighter pilot.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:36 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:37 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What does that one mean, diegocala?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:38 PM