KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I am so depressed

I am so depressed
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Worried I am so depressed

My girlfriend dumped me because she says I don't listen to her ! I'm getting drunk tonight, if anyone wants to join me be my guest. This sucks I'm really sad sad .

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:20 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

point me in the general direction of the bar and i'm there for you man.. until i get drunk

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:21 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hey good excuse to get drunk but then u can get drunk with happiness cause a girl like that is always a pain in the ass to live with u never listen to me whine whine whine so ur better off so go out and get laid by ahottie have fun being a free man and wich bar i feel like gettin drunk also

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:25 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Any Irish Pub is a good place to get drunk.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:30 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Sorry to hear that pablo, go get drunk but stay away from the policia!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:33 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hahahahaha hey you speak a bit of spanish. Are you kidding me man ? Mexico's police is more crooked than a hillbilly's teeth, if any of you have come to Mexico for spring break the police probably tried to take some money from you for doing nothing. These guys are pigs !

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:39 AM
diegocala
Replicant

Sí hablo español...We go all the time to Puerto Penasco, and we will go to Nogalas from time to time just to get drunk. It only takes me 4 hours to drive to Rocky Point, but only 1 1/2 hours to get to Nogalas big grin
Where are you at?

Last edited by diegocala on Aug 26th, 2003 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:48 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha in the words of icp fuc*k the police and the 502 and fu*ck spin and rollin stones and so on and so fourth

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:50 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I'm in Hermosillo, It takes me about two hours to get to Nogales. I've been to Tempe as well, nice place. And I rarely go to Rocky Point since there's a beach near Hermosillo that's about an hour and a half away called Bahia de Kino (Kino Bay). What are you doing in the mexican part of Nogales man ? The american one is better don't ya think ?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:52 AM
diegocala
Replicant

I know just enough spanish to both keep me out of trouble and get me into trouble eek! the mexican part of Nogalas is better for us because it is different, yaknow?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:55 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Well yeah that's true but it's an ugly place compared to the rest of Mexico.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:59 AM
diegocala
Replicant

Agreed! But I have been to some bad places in Mexico City though sick

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:02 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Well yeah but that's cuz Mexico City is the biggest city in the world man (I think) and not all places can be good but yeah crime is bad in the capital.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:04 AM
booniae

Aww I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend Sweetheart. I'll be getting drunk with you tonite. ...wait no I wont. I gotta drive. But I'm going to the bar so I'll be surrounded by drunk people big grin LOL I love you though Hun! love Cheer up!!! *kiss*

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:00 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Thanks to all of u guys that show ur support.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:21 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

sick i think i had a little too much sick

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:04 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote