KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » whos thinks they r best dressed

whos thinks they r best dressed
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

whos thinks they r best dressed

i am about one of the biggest preps so i wear all abercrombie and fitch and i have over 70 shirts from there and i dont know how many pairs of pants i have gone through i dress like that everyday i never wear a outfit once then the next time i wear it it will be like a month from then i always dress matchin not just clolrs and shit but styles and i think i am best dress who disagress with me and i just felt like addin him in here Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:28 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I am best dressed when undressed eek!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:36 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

oo shit u r funny i got to put u under my fab person on my other thread

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:38 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I'm all about the daishiki's

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:08 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh, that certainly depends on day of week and time of day.
(Nods slowly)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:12 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Hi I am a shopaholic, I wear SOOOO much Abercrombie & Fith its ridiculous, but I dont count my clothes or anything, I just have them. I love love love to wear white too. Capris are awesome, and Abercrombie has some really great girly sweats. I also have a lot of clothes from Victorias Secret, including some really sexy undergarments big grin

I would say that I am the best dressed female big grin I have good style with my clothes on, and with my clothes off wink There's never a dull moment with me smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:13 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

I like to think I'm pretty well dressed also.
Everything I wear's Abercrombie too!!! big grin HAHAHA Except for if I'm going clubbing or something I'll dress up. I have way too many clothes though. Half I've never even worn. One of my friends counted and I could wear something different everyday for 3 months. Now personally I think that's SAD... embarrasment I should probably give stuff I dont really wear away or something. I think all girls have billions of clothes though... confused

PS: I'm a lingerie freak. HAHAHAHHA I wore a corset to the bar the other nite. They look f**king AWESOME!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:10 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i didnt wear the same thing for two months the first month of school last year but i luv girls who wear thongs so that is very very sexy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:14 AM
booniae

Thongs or comando are the way to go!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:17 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah i like camando i wear boxers but sumtimes i go without and ladies find that sexy so im like ok then i will do it lol but i luv when i can see a girls hole thong it is sweet cause i am a big ass man

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:25 AM
booniae

I usually wear thong when I have jeans on cuz of my peircing but I'd rather not at all... big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:28 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Since I live in one of the hottest cities in Mexico (probably the world) I usually wear sleeveless t shirts from either Abercrombie or American Eagle. And bottom I usually wear jeans, cargo shorts, or denim shorts. And under that that's for girls to find out since I'm single now baby !

P.S. our usual weather in the summer is over 40c

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:59 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

pablo, what city are you from?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by booniae
I like to think I'm pretty well dressed also.
Everything I wear's Abercrombie too!!! big grin HAHAHA Except for if I'm going clubbing or something I'll dress up. I have way too many clothes though. Half I've never even worn. One of my friends counted and I could wear something different everyday for 3 months. Now personally I think that's SAD... embarrasment I should probably give stuff I dont really wear away or something. I think all girls have billions of clothes though... confused

PS: I'm a lingerie freak. HAHAHAHHA I wore a corset to the bar the other nite. They look f**king AWESOME!!!

love dressing in that stuff when I go out,the hotter the better! I order alot of clothes from ' flirt ' if you havent checked them out do it cause they have the hottest shit around very fredricks-ish even their jeans are the bomb!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:44 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i buy most of my clothes at old navy, but i accessorize very well.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hermosillo

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:00 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont like wearing slacks...i like old navy's khakis...very comfortable.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:12 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I am not saying that I am the est dressed, but you see down there in my sig what I am wearing. That is the only kind of thing I were. Baggy pants, (usually beige) not to tight t-shirt (usually grey or white) and What-ever you call that in english on top of it (usually black or blue) (no not a jacket)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:21 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a vest. i dont know what you would call it in spanish....my wife is from mexico city and i am only about 30 to 40 % fluent in spanish. i am learning more every day, though.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:38 AM
Killer
Glampire

::coughprepscough::

i don't think any of you wanna see who 'i' think is best dressed *laughs*

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:44 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote