KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Flat feet.....

Flat feet.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flat feet.....

anyone else here got flat feet?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:13 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

eww no,why are your dogs flat?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:14 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah. the outer part of my sole is flat. the inner part is normal, though.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:16 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

isnt that how feet are suppose to be? or maybe I'm confused

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:47 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is supposed to be a slight arch on the outer portion of your sole.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:52 AM
KidRock

i have had these reallly bad foot and ankle pains so i went to the doctor and he said i have flat feet sad lol doesnt stop me from playing football or anything. the doctor gave me some things to put in my schoes so now im back in action lol. is it true you cant join the army if you have flat feet?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:54 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think you can be drafted, but i dont know about voluntarily signing up. when i used to play basketball, i sprained my ankles a lot because of my flat feet.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:04 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

you know I dont have that arch you were talking about maybe that why I sprained my ankles though I didnt know that could 'cause you to do that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:06 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not real noticeable unless you look close.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:08 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

or maybe you are just a klutz.... laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:09 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I do have 2 left club feet attached to chicken legs that would definatly make someone klutzy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:25 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup, that'll do it.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:26 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

my ankles still ache when ever the weather changes,they bugging me now 'cause it's raining here

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:44 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Ummm I dunno if I have flat feet? I think they are normal, kinda long and skinny, but still normal. And eeeew why are we talking about feet?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:45 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i gave up sports long ago..got tired of all the dislocated shoulders, broken fingers and ankle problems.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:46 AM
LanceWindu

w00t! Flat feet!

I have em...

BTW...BUMP

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:07 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

is this digging up ol threads day? lol!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:13 AM
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

hey thats weird, im reading the thread about flat feet, and the ad up the top is for orthotics stick out tongue
i have orthotics!! theyre pink!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:42 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I got flat broad feet, infact unless I get specially fitted shoes I have to wear a size too big otherwise my feet get squashed

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:43 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Hello, i have flat , really really , flat feet, and i like them, but they aren't just flat they are big!! I wear a size 10 1/2, but you know what, they don't look big, and i like them....

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:17 AM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote