KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dumb question for the Americans

Dumb question for the Americans
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Dumb question for the Americans

Hi guys as you can see I am a mexican, and in all the movies, tv shows etc.. I have watched americans refer to first base, second base and third base as some sort of sexual activity. Can someone please tell me what first second and third are ? I wanna see how far I've gotten.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 11:04 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

as its been explained to me, first is kissing, second is kissing and touching third is more involved i.e. dry humping or such and home is sex, as in penetration sex.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:31 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

FIRST is kissing and maybe a little feeling in some of the less "private" places.

SECOND is making out and what not. Definetly some raunchy groping action here (note manual, or "handjob" sex is like getting tagged out by the shortstop).

THIRD is the lesser "sexes" oral, anal, foot, armpit 69ing. Some people enjoy these immensly, and it puts you in perfect position for "scoring"

FOURTH of course is the horizontal tango.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:26 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

the problem is when you get hit by a pitch and then have to steal second. you usually need a hit to get around to 3rd... and if you stranded at 3rd or even 2nd it can be a very blue day.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:29 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

armpit 69ing? ewwwwwww sick

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:24 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

as long as there are no prickles from armpit stubles... but sweat is a great lube. i mean yeah... thats gross....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:27 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I get to third base all the time........of course Mrs.MM has to be sound alseep though. wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:38 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I get to third base all the time........of course Mrs.MM has to be sound alseep though. wink

I DON'T want to know.......... This is a PUBLIC forum.... wait, in off topic meaning...... GO FOR IT!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:02 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'm only kidding. wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:06 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

and I didn't think that the threads in the OTF could get any stranger.............

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:09 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I agree on that one.......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:10 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
armpit 69ing? ewwwwwww sick

I'm sorry there was supposed to be a comma in there.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:35 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

THANK GOD!! feet? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:36 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

The bases are covered in Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meat Loaf

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:47 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

You gotta do what you can.....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:58 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
You gotta do what you can.....

HA! HA! HA! *HARK*

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 05:01 PM
SST_Defiant^DFA
SST Ruled !

the only armpit i'm gonna be sniffing and smelling is mine. I don't care if she's the prettiest girl in my town..lol

Live ForEver, SST

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 05:25 PM
SST_Defiant^DFA is currently offline Click here to Send SST_Defiant^DFA a Private Message Find more posts by SST_Defiant^DFA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

But really . . .

First base is when you kiss a girl while she is concious. If she's not awake then it shouldn't count.

Second base is when you spend a whole bunch of money on her and she licks your chest at the end of the night.

Third base is when you bone at her parents house on fourth of july while everyone is on the beach watching fireworks.

Fourth base is when you have sex with her best friend. Right?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:00 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lol

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:01 PM
jinXed by JaNx

no i think having sex with her best friend is stealing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote