KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Cabbies and Condoms?

Cabbies and Condoms?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cabbies and Condoms?

anyone here read FHM magazine? I read a very interesting article in the latest edition. it reads as follows.....

NORWAY: "instead of offering little more than body odor, taxi drivers in norway give their nations passengers free condoms. the government initiative is aimed at distrubuting contraceptives to amorous couples out on the town, but cabbies have been told not to force them on customers.'the driver has to find the right passengers', taxi boss geir lerdahl notes. 'you dont ask 80 year old ladies if they want a 4 pack' "

what a country......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:05 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok...this is turning out to be a dead thread.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

HAHAHA Yeah I read FHM and that's awesome. Totally a good idea I think. Encouage the use of condoms. Lots of places do that I think though. Like at concerts or clubs... First time hearing it in cabs. But that's great!!! LOL big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:01 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah if they did that here there would be some awesome taxi cab confessions on hbo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:02 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

definitely.....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:07 AM
Fire

well I'd like the thingy

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:14 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what thingy?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:21 AM
Fire

the giving out condoms in taxi's thingy stick out tongue
you know the thingy this thread is about stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:22 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, that thingy.....my bad..... confused huh yes

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:25 AM
Fire

well we can't all be as smart as me smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:26 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i know...it sux.....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:28 AM
Fire

well maybe it's better we're not all as smart as me, the world would have a lot more complicated problems smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:29 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

right you are, fire...... thumb down no

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:31 AM
Fire

hehe
smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:33 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

riiiiiiiiiiiiight......... suuuuuuuuuuure......

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:35 AM
Fire

yea ofc. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:36 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i want condoms, i will buy them myself.....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:39 AM
Fire

yea okie, but nice to get them for free
if I need them I just take them from my sister she has enough of them and she didn't have to pay for them anywayz

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:41 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

how is that?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:42 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds like our kind of cab, eh, kitty?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:43 AM