KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What are your quirks?

What are your quirks?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are your quirks?

everybody has little things they do that make other people say "what the hell are you doing?" what are yours?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have one...if i am drinking something in a glass, if i set it down, i have to grab it and out it down again. 2 times, not one.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

? what the ...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:56 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

i can start dancing at a drop of a hat for no apparent reason what so ever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:57 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i know...its my only one, but a crazy one.....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx

hey yeah sometimes when im walkin i just start dancing the jitter bug and then keep on walking like nothing happen. I have no idea why

sometimes ill quote led zeppelin songs in the middle of a sentence to, if it made sense there wouldnt be anything wrong with that but when your at a funeral giving your respects and your in the middle of saying im sorry and just bust out with "swingin on a gallows pole, or shes buying a stairway to heaven" that gets you in trouble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i turn a circle one way, i have to repeat the turn the opposite way, evening things out.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx

damn that has to get annoying

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you have no idea...when i do it, i ask myself "dude, what are you doing?" but i cant help it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

thats like me when i watch a tom cruise movie

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i am walking somewhere an i go to sit down, my last step has to be off of my left foot.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx

damn so if you dont get your steps right it could take you a couple hours just to sit down LOL i wish i could see that lol..thank god i dont have any kind of obsessive disorder, im to damn impatiant. Id end up shooting myself

when my G/F eats an orange it takes her about an hour beause she has to peel it then take off all the white skin.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i keep all my soft drink cans in the frig turned the same way......label out....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:23 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

bull...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

really.....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i cant drink soda warm if that counts

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats normal....when i pop one side of my neck, i have to pop the other.....again, evening things out.....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:40 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

You know how people tap with teir pen when they write? I GO OFF without even knowing it. I TAP THE CRAP out of evrything! Probably cuz I play the drums and I have a constant rithm in my head. stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:50 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

If I.m walking on a sidewalk I dont like to stem on the cracks between the cancreete slabs. I dont really do that as much as I used to and the habbit is wearing off.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:51 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I grind my teeth. I do it randomly, or I do it if I'm trying to do polyrhythmic stuff, like clave.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:23 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote