KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Things to do while drinking and having a good time.

Things to do while drinking and having a good time.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Things to do while drinking and having a good time.

This spawned from a recent conversation with another forum buddy.

I like to throw unopened beer cans into campfires and watch them launch into the air and leave a trail of mist.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:55 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I like to play drinking games. Also along with your fire story we like to get the fire raging and throw Corona bottles in the fire and melt them into funky shapes

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:57 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lol. The only thing i drink is A Bloddy Cesar. ounce a week. I like to watch C.S.I. while drinking my 1 glass.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:58 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I like to drink those during Sunday football games on TV

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:59 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Spicy, Cellrei AND olives. Cut some cheese in to verry flat squre slices and put it on the bottom. interesting to look at. No ice thought. Ruins it. Oh and the lemon. I make my own rimmer thought. Clery peper is a must. PLus some garlic pouder with other various organic stuff.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:03 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

trying to get laid is fun when drunk... i do like drinking games... but i really like to get loud and become professor chester. that where i get loud and say facts that are pry not true but i cannot be sure, but i will defend them with religious ferver... thats fun

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:12 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Confronting a drunk uncle is fun. example

"You see Crash, IN life things will happen for good and bad. Did i mention that i love you crash? did I? *starts to cry* nobody cares....."

just like that. soooooooooooooo funny.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:14 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Dude, I know that all too well. Too funny, and hey, what's a Bloody Cesar is that like a bloody Mary?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:14 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I like to make up Gary Busey jokes when I'm drunk.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:15 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

hey lets get drunk tonight! i'm at work now but when i get off i'll go home and use my roommates pc and drink and smoke... lets see what happens...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:17 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lol. Bloody Cesar has the base of a bloody marry. add cellery, rimmer, lemon, olive, AND TABASCO 9or use extra spicy clamato and add even more TABASCO)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:20 PM
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by happy kine
hey lets get drunk tonight! i'm at work now but when i get off i'll go home and use my roommates pc and drink and smoke... lets see what happens...
I'm down for that get down

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:21 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

its 4:20 est (hey hey 420) i'll be back in 5 hours all lit up!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:22 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by happy kine

Dude, that's the best idea that anyone's ever had but I'm going camping tonight where there are no pc's.

I'd be down though another time. That would be a riot. If you guys do it, you gotta do it again sometime so I can be there. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:24 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I always woundered what drunk ppl write.....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:25 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
lol. Bloody Cesar has the base of a bloody marry. add cellery, rimmer, lemon, olive, AND TABASCO 9or use extra spicy clamato and add even more TABASCO)

Mmm yes, that is also known as the 'hang over cure' in these parts.

Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

my friend was stoned and tried to convince me that cammels had pouches. like a Kangooroo

Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Mmm yes, that is also known as the 'hang over cure' in these parts.

You mean That thing like in BAck To The Futur 3? The "Wake Up Juice"?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:26 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

i'll start a thread titled the drunks

Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I always wanted to try Wake Up Juice.