KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ya just hafta open it ta see......

Ya just hafta open it ta see......
Started by: GroundedAgain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

Ya just hafta open it ta see......

when was your first kiss and how did it come about. all of you are probably to shy to start so i will.....
movie theatre,4th grade,hickey,grounded. almost everyone was kissing so me and this one guy in my class decided to too. north dakota kids aren't your average kids. 4th grade is a little late for your first real kiss. i was like one five fourth graders with a hickey in school the next day. yea- it was great, oh the good ol' days

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:51 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Easy! Told this here just recently actually...

This was when I was occasionally seeing the girlfriend of a friend of mine who was helping me feel better not long after I first fell ill, late 1995 (ok, a year after but on a relative scale that is not long) when I was 18. She was lovely and very kind to me and I fell for her utterly with all my teenage stupidity. After weeks of telling myself I would never try anything because she was spoken for, when we started getting friendly I forgot about all that in an instant. We cuddled a lot, it grew dark outside, I didn't turn the light on, she was lying on top of me on my bed in the dark, we were about to kiss...

...and I said "I love you". Which cocked up everything. She DID give me a little kiss but I broke the mood entirely and I never saw her again.

Whoops!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:52 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

#1 that scares me.

#2 I'm still waiting. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:53 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

well in that case j.p.: wal-mart parking lot in fargo,n.d. at 3 a.m. tomorrow night or mornign i guess...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:55 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Uhhh, no I'm good Grounded, whatever state you live in I don't even know.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:56 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You wouldn't want it to be like mine, J...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ush, I don't intend for it to be like anybody's, I intend to try to get it, at a unique time/place/what not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:58 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

north dakota, J, north dakota

Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It'll be like somebody's, J.

BtVS

JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Grounded- To far off for me

Ush- Well, I'm not saying I'm a romantic or anything, far from it, but I don't intend for it to be at a bad time/place/what not either, like MY HIGH SCHOOL.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:59 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

school hallways are a good place for your first french kiss. not that i've learned from experience though...... yea, nevermind......

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:02 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Uhhh Grounded, can you stop with your kissing advise, it's scaring the virgin kisser, me. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:03 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

sorry... let's see the advice i gave to my cousin that actually worked " take her out to a nicer dinner, it doesn't hafta be tooo nice, though. maybe a movie our just park your car (or bikes) in the park and talk. walk her up to her front door, ask her if she had a good time and if she did, ASK is you can kiss her. just going for it is a major turn off" if you don't like that i'll stop

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:06 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well, I'm a bum in some ways, I'm 17, and no Permit, and no bike, and to shy to ask a girl out, and the girl I liked moved, so that advise COULD do, and I'll take the ASKING parts to mind, but everything else I can't worry about yet.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:08 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

oh...... does it piss you off that i have a liscense. i know a lot of guys here that got their's taken away. one thing this shitty lil state is good for is driving when u r 14. i'd drive you. i've driven on lot's of dates before

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

the first girl i ever loved but never got to be with her, but i kissed her while wicked by Korn was playing, everytime i hear that song i think about her.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:37 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Re: Ya just hafta open it ta see......

quote:
Originally posted by GroundedAgain
when was your first kiss and how did it come about. all of you are probably to shy to start so i will.....
movie theatre,4th grade,hickey,grounded. almost everyone was kissing so me and this one guy in my class decided to too. north dakota kids aren't your average kids. 4th grade is a little late for your first real kiss. i was like one five fourth graders with a hickey in school the next day. yea- it was great, oh the good ol' days

There twisted. But early twisted. i never even had my first real kiss yet. and i am 16!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:59 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by J_To_The_P
Well, I'm a bum in some ways, I'm 17, and no Permit, and no bike, and to shy to ask a girl out, and the girl I liked moved, so that advise COULD do, and I'll take the ASKING parts to mind, but everything else I can't worry about yet.

word man word

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:02 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by GroundedAgain
sorry... let's see the advice i gave to my cousin that actually worked " take her out to a nicer dinner, it doesn't hafta be tooo nice, though. maybe a movie our just park your car (or bikes) in the park and talk. walk her up to her front door, ask her if she had a good time and if she did, ASK is you can kiss her. just going for it is a major turn off" if you don't like that i'll stop

not that easy, that stuff doesn't work with nyc girls

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:03 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I think I was in 3rd or 4th year Primary school (I have no idea what year that is nowadays since they changed the system), it was in the school hall and her name was Claire.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:06 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote