KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » It Sure Is dead in here.

It Sure Is dead in here.
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Shocked It Sure Is dead in here.

Yo!

Agin it is I!

That guy that you might not know all that well.

Anyway, I was cruising the forums and I looked around. And MAN!!! is ever dead in here! almost like no one! and almost no new posts or anything.

So this Is why I made this thread. So all the people who are cruising Around and find it dead can come here. (and yes I do regret the next sentence)

Welcome to Dead Bar? What CAn I serve You O Ye Imortal?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 02:51 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

mango daquari with a purple umbrella

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:06 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not dead. The summer has been unusually busy. This is more normal. They are still plenty of people around, we just aren't getting 50 posts a minute, or whatever.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

indeed it has i was fun but now everyone is in school mode stick out tongue sick beat me with a stick stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Give me a choco milk with no umbrella cuz its not raining!!!! ^_^

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:16 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

*passes the exact drink*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:32 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

im busy with school and videogames and friends and the football games i go to on friday lol...crazy crazy 2nd year high school big grin

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:34 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Wait till you get to grade 11

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:34 AM
Dexx
wingless

My god...the place is always too full for my taste anyway..and the posts..well...commebtable. so i doubt it really required a thread to say that normality is in fact bad

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:36 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm not used to the forums being this quiet, but I think it is good to have a slow day every once and awhile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:56 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

i need sleep~

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:12 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yes I need to get some sleep too

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:14 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

yeah im real tired..but I'm half tempted to go and play my new game i got for my ps2

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:19 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Hi Peeps

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:20 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

quote:
Originally posted by LilMimister006
yeah im real tired..but I'm half tempted to go and play my new game i got for my ps2

What game you get?

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:47 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

bears

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 11:45 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
beat me with a stick stick out tongue

sure, if you want that
*gets out stick* big grin

good that the forum cooled down; summer was not normal for KMC...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 11:59 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Welcome BAck Ladies And Germs To The Dead Thread. Tonight we have 2, yes 2! people online right ere. Linds And I.

*cricet* *cricet*

thank you, thankyou you are alla wonderfull audience!

*bow to the right*
*bow to the left*

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 03:59 AM
KidRock

*RUNS NAKED THROUGH THE FORUMS*

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:07 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

quote:
Originally posted by Another_Smithy
What game you get?

Chaos Legion...its a good game, like the Devil May Cry games..lol I'm surprised no one reacted to me saying that..coz usually guys I first talk to about video games are like "You play videogames!?..but you're a girl!!" bleuh..i also hate the "OMG you're left handed!!" thing..WOW I'm left handed..whoop-ti-doo!! lol big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:19 AM