KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A swift kick in the nuts!

A swift kick in the nuts!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

A swift kick in the nuts!

Here's where you tell a story about how you kicked someone or got kicked in the nuts. When I was in highschool, my sister was a junior and I was a sophomore and she had this boyfriend Todd who always tried to wrestle me and play box and stuff big brothers do. I hated it. I didn't want a big brother. So one day, he started rough housing with me and I told him to stop. So he started pullng my ear and that's when I gave him a swift kick in his nuts! He never messed with me again. big grin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:57 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

a friends girlfriend once kicked me in the nuts and i thought i was going to die... luckly there was a girl who took pitty and gave me a rub down, down there... the problem was she would only rub and not long enough... i went from a kick to teh blue monster...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:59 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That's when you tell her you have to take a dump, but then you really go rub one out while her image is still fresh in your mind. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

thats what i usually do... but... i was drunk and thought i could score.... i mean if i rubbed a girls muff i'd go all the way.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:03 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

True dat.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:04 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I got kicked in the nuts outside a nightcub for turning a girl down, how bad is that, first of all me turning a girl down who was quite attractive but too drunk IMHO, and secondly because she thought she was some sort of Diva that everyone would just jump for. Ouch that hurt, especially the follwoing week when my friend pointed her out, she was lurvely. sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:17 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I kicked some guy at my school for 1 reason. A Game called Roch-An-BOE (i won by the way)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:22 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

never did it

or had it done to me but I can imagine the pain

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:06 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Me and my boo were play fighting once and she kneed me in the nuts. She refused to acknowledge that it was less painful than cramps. If she had nuts I would have kicked her in them.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:47 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Gabriel05, I started a thread a long time ago about pms vs gettng kicked in the nuts. I can't remember the outcome of it all but LOL.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx

one time my girlfriends little sister threw a rubber toy dinosaur at me and hit me in the balls, i went behind a tree and stood there with my pants half hanging off my ass for about 20 minutes because i thought i was gonna piss blood

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

My ex-girlfriend at lunch one day when she was a sophomore kicked here brother right in the nuts (he was a senor) it was the funniest thing I had ever seen he fell on the ground and was like almost crying. What made it really funny is he was the quarterback for are football team. It was great to see the most popular guy in the school walking around holding his nuts all day……but then I realized how painful that most have been so I got mad at my girlfriend and she threaten to kike me in the nuts so I didn’t get mad at her to much after that…

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:34 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

There are eight stages one goes through when gettng kicked in the nuts.

1) The initial hit.
2) The shock.
3) The sweaty palms.
4) The feeling that you're going to puke.
5) The slight blackout phase.
6) The falling to the floor part.
7) The blank stare at the sky.
8) Uphoria.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:42 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I hate schools where the quarterback of the football team is the most popular guy at the school. At my highschool the most popular guy was the freakin' third trumpeter in the jazzband GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:22 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That rules, Gab. Mucho culture there, bro. I wasn't very fond of the jocks either, though I did play rugby.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:26 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Kudos! Rugby is a real man's sport!!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:27 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Thanks bro, I actually give rugby credit for making me the stud that I am today! big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:44 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

I hit this kid in the hand cause he was reaching in my backpack, little *** had healing warts on his hand (i didnt know, or i wouldnt have hit his hand) well i popped one and he got super pissed (cause im sure it hurt like hell) and he hit me so hard in the balls i threw up (im not a fighter, so alot of pain makes me wretch)

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:44 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I kneed my x-b/f in the nuts, but it really wasn't on purpose angel

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:36 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Man you women have no clue...no clue...

Say is it inhumane to downwind in a dogs face?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:37 AM