KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » how do the monetors do it so fast

how do the monetors do it so fast
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

how do the monetors do it so fast

how is it that the monetors find out about a post that is bad like i mean it is impossible to find em i mean like go through all the threads and post etc... but how do they find out so fast i want a mod to answer this and not just a bunch of bullshit guesses

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

They find out because that is their job to go through and read all of the posts, plus there is that little button that says report to moderators on each post wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:48 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yes, once someone hits that button, a siren goes in each of the mods offices at KMC Headquarters. Then a little monkey comes out and wakes up the mods who don't hear the siren. Then they all flip a coin to see who makes coffee, and they read the alert screen that basically encompasses the entire north wall of the west wing.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:51 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:53 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

see what i meant by crazy ass guesses lol jk it made me laugh so its cool but ne way who the hell would push that button and report that i mean wow then they r rats or snitches and theres nothing worse then a rat or snitch and then there r mooches lol T H u know what i mean lol jk

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:54 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I have hit that button before, only once that I can remember though, and that was cause I didn't like the person embarrasment

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:55 AM
DeNiro

still wrong sorry

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:58 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well if someone was talking smack to you and it was pissin you off wouldnt you want to do something about it?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:59 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Well I moderate another board, and here's what I do: I have a roomful of 3rd world country computer geniuses chained to computers in a room searching all the posts in all the forums for "moderatable" material. It's pretty effective and cheap since the slaves... I MEAN well cared for workers, are on loan from countries with such bad economies that they amount to pretty cheap labor.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:19 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

But can they dance?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I can! ..but im not a mod. so i guess that don't count,oh well

Attachment: dancing queen.gif
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:34 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That's a very cool image bbk! What's the story behind it?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:38 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

If I gave them enough leg room I think they could do a jig or two

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:38 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

lol GAB! You're too funny.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:39 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:29 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the f**k? What the f**k?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm still waiting for Deniro to answer my question

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:35 AM
DeNiro

i thoguht this was my ask deniro for advice thread i was like wait didnt i just leave there but i would talk smack right bak wouldnt tell on em but since u r cute ill let u get away with it wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:07 PM
Fire

well DeNiro either someone reports the abuse, or they just check it, and you have a search option to find a thread or a post rather fast

there are quite a few mods, and they only check the changed threeads since they were last in

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:44 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup..all sorts of tricks, they resort to wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:05 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote