KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » BackFire349, The Movie.

BackFire349, The Movie.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

BackFire349, The Movie.

BackFire Recently wrote: "dexx is one sexy mofo, and why dont i have a thread yet, ive been here longer then dexx."

So here's your thread, bud. I'm starting it. It's a movie that we all get to contribute to. Here goes.

An alarm clock made from a human skull makes a screeching sound as it's eyes glow red. BackFire349 awakens from his deep slumber. He sits up in bed and puts on his Leatherface mask before we get a chance to see what he really looks like.

CUT TO: BackFire sits in his breakfast nook eating Fruit Loops. His furniture is made from human bones and upholstered with human skin much like his mask. He laughs at this mornings Garfield Comic strip in the paper. Suddenly a knock is heard at his door. BackFire peers at the door as though not expecting company. He walks to the hall closet and grabs his yellow Yamaha chainsaw. He looks through the peep hole of the door and sees two girl scouts delivering his cookies. Suddenly . . . .

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:41 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

im to scared to post

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:43 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yeah me too sad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:45 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

"hugs linds and takes her home"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:59 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

stick out tongue You would love that wouldn't you

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:02 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: BackFire349, The Movie.

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
BackFire Recently wrote: "dexx is one sexy mofo, and why dont i have a thread yet, ive been here longer then dexx."

So here's your thread, bud. I'm starting it. It's a movie that we all get to contribute to. Here goes.

An alarm clock made from a human skull makes a screeching sound as it's eyes glow red. BackFire349 awakens from his deep slumber. He sits up in bed and puts on his Leatherface mask before we get a chance to see what he really looks like.

CUT TO: BackFire sits in his breakfast nook eating Fruit Loops. His furniture is made from human bones and upholstered with human skin much like his mask. He laughs at this mornings Garfield Comic strip in the paper. Suddenly a knock is heard at his door. BackFire peers at the door as though not expecting company. He walks to the hall closet and grabs his yellow Yamaha chainsaw. He looks through the peep hole of the door and sees two girl scouts delivering his cookies. Suddenly . . . .

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:02 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

dont u know it laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:19 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Let's stay on topic people, continue the story damnit!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:30 AM
DeNiro

im actully to lazy to sorry TH maybe BF will continue it

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i wont continue that sh**. bf is horor movie god.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:42 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
i wont continue that sh**. bf is horor movie god.

Are you calling what I wrote shit, cuz if so, you are taking this way too seriously.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:44 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hey th srry about that my cousin typed that in that bastard well srry about that im gonna kick his a** be right back

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:46 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

he really likes this forum and he uses my acccount to type stuff

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:47 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Kick him in the stomach for me.

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I agree with you though, backfire is the bomb.

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yes he is but my cousin is a dumba** cant believe he's my relative

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:48 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

*backfire see's the scouts, and an evil smirk spreads across his face, which is hard to see through his leatherface type mask... he opens the door, grabs the 2 girls, and sexually molests them before killing them with his chainsaw, eventually eating their soft flesh.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

heh, bet no one saw that coming.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

-

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:46 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

LOMAF (Laughing off my ass f*cking)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:47 AM