KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i am sorry

i am sorry
Started by: eminem/the one

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eminem/the one
ginger

i am sorry

please except my appology i am a freak out person cant we start over

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:54 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I myself am not giving you a second chance. And that is pure and simple my final decision.

You called me an airhead, expected me to be your friend after you had made 5 posts, and on top of that you disrespected some of my closest friends. That is not ok. Here at KMC we are a family and we do not just let people walk in without earning their way. I was a newbie once myself, I would know. You crossed a line and there is no turning around. My best advice to you would be to leave KMC and to not come back.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:03 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

airhead shut up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:04 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

yah, what linds said, even though i dont really care if you stay or go, long as you shut up

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:04 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

shut up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:05 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm sorry too neo. I'm sorry for you. You'll grow out of this.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:08 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

**** your sister

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:09 AM
DeNiro

everyone stop and listen to me

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:13 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

what

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:14 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quick calling my pals names and whats with you stealing deniros ava? if you were here I'd punch you in the face!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:15 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

look i wish i spotted this sooner all she is doing is trying to make us mad and get us all kicked off the site i am guessing she has my avatar i dont care im not going to get mad cause she wants me to get made i wont giv her the satifaction or the time of day i say we all iggnore her and leave her alone because why fight sumthin u cant control i cant stop her from takin my avart or saying al the rude things she said so im just going to let her be and wait for a mod to throw her off because folks that is all we can do at this point just leave her alone the mods will take care of this on for us

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

your to old fatty and your weird bring it

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:16 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
look i wish i spotted this sooner all she is doing is trying to make us mad and get us all kicked off the site i am guessing she has my avatar i dont care im not going to get mad cause she wants me to get made i wont giv her the satifaction or the time of day i say we all iggnore her and leave her alone because why fight sumthin u cant control i cant stop her from takin my avart or saying al the rude things she said so im just going to let her be and wait for a mod to throw her off because folks that is all we can do at this point just leave her alone the mods will take care of this on for us

probably the smartest thing all night, im with you deniro, but before i totally stop, i would like to say, piss off eto, you little worm! rolling on floor laughing

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:18 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
quick calling my pals names and whats with you stealing deniros ava? if you were here I'd punch you in the face!

laughing out loud LMFAO LMFAO laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

My God talk bout a friendless, pathetic, fat, pimply, virgin (eminem/the one)

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:19 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

dont make fun that what she wants just forget her and let the mods take care of this

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:20 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah let's just ignore her.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:21 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

thank god now i can say anything

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:24 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

you make a thread apologizing then you insult people who dont accept it, wow, beautiful logic

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

no you cant, you better think about changing your attitude

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:55 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote