KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Thank You THreAd.

The Thank You THreAd.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Cool The Thank You THreAd.

Gee, this is where you thank people for doing cool things for you. I want to thank my roomie, Dercor, for getting me buzzed tonight and letting me use his computer since I don't have one.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:20 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Thank you, TH for making this thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:22 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I wanna thank everyone who sent me such great PMs telling me that I was a great friend to them and that I was an important member in the OTF. Because of them I decided to stay here.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:22 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I also wanna thank Crash_Overload for not being a Big Moose anymore when Im striking up a conversation with a certain girl here.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:25 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yay!

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
I wanna thank everyone who sent me such great PMs telling me that I was a great friend to them and that I was an important member in the OTF. Because of them I decided to stay here.
good linds we are behind you,so i would like to thank you,pal!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:26 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

id like to thank my mother for giving birth to me.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

neo-opps your vetikin is showing...

BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Thanks to the mods for not closing this (please log in to view the image) devil

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:28 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Woo-hoo! BF is back in this *****. You hopin to keepin things alive a little l8er. High "****ing" five dude!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:28 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I also wanna thank Crash_Overload for not being a Big Moose anymore when Im striking up a conversation with a certain girl here.

embarrasment

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:29 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

id also like to thank linds for not depriving us her beauty in the otf and staying around.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

**** yeah, *****! BF, thta's what im talkin bout, bro!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:30 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

embarrasment you guys are so sweet............... embarrasment

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:31 AM
BackFire

yeah, i gotta score points somehow with chicks, god knows i wont do it with my looks.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:32 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

You probably get this all the time BF, but you resemble a little bit of Kevin SMith. Seriously man.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:33 AM
BackFire

yep, you're right, i get it all the time.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:34 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Hey, that's nice. Can I be Jay. Then we both be.......

Jay And Silent Bob: The KMC Divided

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:37 AM
BackFire

sure. its a plan.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:38 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanx to raz and the crew for providing a kick ass forum for idiot star wars junkies like me to kick back and relax . thumb up thumb up

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Woo-HOO! The rest of you guys are loser ****s! Me and BF are gonna be in a ****in movie. With tons of cameos. My bro Vetkin, Kes, Ush, and finti.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:41 AM