KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who should be moderators ?

Who should be moderators ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Who should be moderators ?

Godshinto - The man is everywhere and he's a cool guy.
BackFire349- This guy is cool and some time here and he knows stuff about movies.
Tired Hiker and Diegocala cuz they're so f*cking funny !

They are over 18 years of age.

And another guy that should be moderator cause he posts a lot of shit and he's cool but he's under 18 is DeNiro.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:01 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

I think i should be a moderator yay

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:02 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

i think crash overload should be i think j to the p should be i also think linds should be and deniro

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:02 AM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Kezie please don't be such a hypocrit you dissed both Lindsay and DeNiro a lot.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:04 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

you dont have to be 18 to be a mod and secondly this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read, Raz decides who the mods will be on a lot of criteria so I just find this funny laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:05 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I didn't know the 18 part but I'm surprised that these people aren't mods.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

there are a lot of people that could be mods.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:08 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

i am just saying people who would make good mods

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:08 AM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i like this thread and i think pablo is wicked cool for suggesting me i would luv to be a mod thanks bro

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:09 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah I know but these are the names I see the most.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yes everyone has their own opinions and my opinion is that there are ALOT of people capable of being good mods.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah but say a couple Hockey Horror.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:11 AM
kezie

hey i nominated u to deniro

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(laughs hysterically)

Yeah right. People who THINK they are, perhaps...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hey no prob DeNiro, you would be good at this and Ush, what the hell's that supposed to mean.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:13 AM
kezie

leave me alone

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It means that if all the people who thought they would make good mods became one, this place would be destroyed in a week.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

lol i wanna be a mod!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:14 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I really don't care as long as I can post here.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:15 AM
DeNiro

if i wa a mod i would be a good mod fo sho i would deffintly set good examples and i want to say sumthing but i aint going to

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote