KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How to annoy a Shop Assisstant...

How to annoy a Shop Assisstant...
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

How to annoy a Shop Assisstant...

All other shop assisstants, feel free to add...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:39 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Say, "Have you got anymore [insert product]?" then wait until they return with the product and then say "Sorry, i wanted the blue one." Then, when they return with the blue one, having replaced the first one, say, "No, the red one was right..."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:41 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PiratePrincess
Johnny's secret lover!!

Haha, classic big grin

"Elizabeth is safe, like I promised. She's going to marry the commadore, like she promised. And you are going to die for her, like you promised. So we're all men of our words, except for Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:41 PM
PiratePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send PiratePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by PiratePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

theres an idea *thinks bout next shopping spree* evil face

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:42 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're evil!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i know wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:47 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but I'm not complaining stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:53 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PiratePrincess
Johnny's secret lover!!

Lol big grin

"Elizabeth is safe, like I promised. She's going to marry the commadore, like she promised. And you are going to die for her, like you promised. So we're all men of our words, except for Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:54 PM
PiratePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send PiratePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by PiratePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

very few people do shifty

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:54 PM
yerssot

and they are insane

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:55 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I'm complaining.... this is how people treat me at work!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:55 PM
PiratePrincess
Johnny's secret lover!!

Awwww, poor Phoenix!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:56 PM
yerssot

*hugs*
I'm sowwy sad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:57 PM
silver_tears

*runs and hugs phoe and almost knocks her down* id never be rude to you of course big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:58 PM
PiratePrincess
Johnny's secret lover!!

*runs and hugs Phoenix too* I'd never be rude to anyone either!! angel

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:59 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

big grin

*hugs back*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:02 PM
silver_tears

its jus a certain few people stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:04 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I may have to call in at your store to try that out just to see how annoyed you get.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:56 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:03 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I'll pick Ush up on the way I'm sure he could think of a few more annoying things en-route.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:06 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote