KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Help

Help
Started by: must_kill_Santa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

Help

right i fancy this called Mathew as you all know and ive been trying to get his number well me and my ex joe are good mates and he says he gave mathew my number but he lokes around alot and i dont know wether i should believe him or not

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:12 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

maybe he still likes u and doesnt want to give it to him wink

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:13 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

trust me he doesnt were just mates and we always muck about saying i love you or will you marry me but thats just what we do but the thing is i think he might be telling the truth and i dont know what to do

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:15 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah thats what id guess,does your ex have have mathews number?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:16 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

that is Id guess he hasnt givin your number to him

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:16 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

no i asked him but he told me what happened and it sounds bout right

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:18 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

...about you getting his number or him getting your number?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:27 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

about him getting mine my beat mate jane (who is on the forums as treehuggerjanie) is my exs twin sis and she is getting it for me so ill ask her too when she gets back

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:32 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

if you get his number call and ask him if you ex gave it too him,thats the only way to know for sure.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:36 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

good idea thanks well he knows me as right the is this goth and thats why he wants to meet me

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:38 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

as long as you can get the lines of communication open for what ever reason then things can go from there. you already know he wants to meet?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:47 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah but thats because im a goth

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:52 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

but that just the ticket ,since you to got that in common you talk about goth things then things will progress ont here own. so are you gonna call him today if you can?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:55 PM
cermiestar
kitten

you're a goth mks? oh that is so cool. i have been doing lots of reading up on the gothis because of my english, we've been studying frankenstein and it's a gothic novel! have you read it? it's very good!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:56 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

actually my friend i mentioned before is goth to,very cool mks

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:57 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i no it is and hes not a goth hges a skater as Jane shell tell you

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:57 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I think theres a fine line between skater and goth though,he must be interested if he wants to meet you.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:59 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

hey kay matthew is interested!im telling you!goths are cool but remember me,mosher janie, is also cool!<sticks tounge out and starts headbanging>any one else think moshers are cool?kay is cool as hell!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblablabla

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:48 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i'm not really anything.....i'm not a shazza.....i'm not skatey....i'm not goth or a mosher.....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:57 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

good for you.me and mks think that everyone but townies are cool and kay said she will do anything with any boy if they arent a townie if you get me

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:03 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote