KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » arabman joke for you

arabman joke for you
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

arabman joke for you

How long does it take a black women to take a crap?

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:54 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

How long?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:54 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

9 MONTHS! HAHAHAHAHA

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:55 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

laughing out loudlaughing out loud that is so horrible.....oh man, but its funny..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

::bows::

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:56 AM
BackFire

i dont think you should be to proud of that....it will most likely get you banned...but its just so horrible i couldnt help but laugh.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

why? i'm black anyway just for the record, if peopel are offended by that and i'm not then they're just pussies

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:58 AM
LanceWindu

That one was completely racist.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:58 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

lol, you know people will get offended by that. i wouldnt, cuz i recognize jokes as just that, jokes. but you know damn well someone will. and props to you for having a sense of humor about yourself.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:59 AM
Eat My Ass

word thanks, well if i get banned for it, so be it. This is my official resignation if that does happen.

I haven't gotten along with everyone but it's been fun and i hold no grudges. I like everyone here even if you don't like me. See you in another life smile

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:05 AM
BackFire

indeed.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:07 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Youre cruzin for a bruizin, boyo!

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:14 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

gotta give him credit though....he's got balls.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:16 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

That's extremely offensive but I can't say I didn't laugh when I heard it.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:47 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

some indians wear a turban on their head, some have the dot on their forehead....you know what the difference is?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

nope, what is ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:55 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

push start, pull start.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

why did the black man wear a tux to his vasectomy?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:57 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

why ?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 06:01 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

because..if he was gonna be impotent, he was gonna look impotent.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 06:02 AM