KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Good Charlotte Concert, September 21 2003

Good Charlotte Concert, September 21 2003
Started by: mikeysgothicgur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Smile Good Charlotte Concert, September 21 2003

For Sunday, September 21 Alright since I got home at 1:00 in the morning and had school the next day I didn't get to tell about my night last night. But, this is how it went. I woke up at 7:00 in the ****ing morning which was hard as all hell but VERY worth it! I took a shower, went on the computer for a while while i waited for my mom to come home and pick me up to take me to Jessi's at 8:00. At Jessi's I chilled there with Jessi, Danielle and Andi til we went to get our breakfast at McDonalds! SHIT its been ****ing forever since I had McDonald's it was ****ing good yo! Then we walked back to Jessi's and waited there til her stepdad came and picked us up, then it was off to the GOOD CHARLOTTE CONCERT HELLZ YEA!!! Since it was first come first serve we got to Green Bay at noon and stood in line for like 5 hours. In between that though we went to Pizza Hut and ate lunch, mmm mmm GOOD! When we were in line we saw Chris come outside and talk to the people in front of the line! Ok, when we first got in the building we were all together like three rows from the front but then we stood up and everyone was shoving and shit (wut can you do though its a punk rock concert) and me and Jessi got pushed back while somehow Andi and Danielle got to the front. They had a ****ing great ass opening act, Saving Face I THINK there name was or it was Nothing Face I can't remember. They were ****ing good! Then Something Corprate came on! They were good but I really didn't get to pay attention them because when I was in the mosh pit type thingy (not really a mosh pit) I got trampled and some girl kept helping me up (Aw, how nice!) then I ****ing lost my FAVIROTE ****ING SHOES!!!! OOO did that piss the **** out of me! When we were waiting for GC to come on Brian from Somthing Corprate came by where me and Jessi were and I got to shake his hand and get his autograph on my sock since I had no SHOE! So through the GC performance I had one sock on and one sock off! The show was so ****ing dope! I ****ing loved Benji's hair! The show was ****ing great as all hell yo!!!! If ya all like GC and ya all didnt ever see them in concert I suggest you go! I had the time of my ****ing life!!!! Peace and smoke weed!

Love,
Jenny/SiZzLe

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:28 AM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i got a questions why should i support gay rights when i am so not gay i mean they should worry about there own problems and shouldnt this be on the music discussion forum

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:30 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Re: Good Charlotte Concert, September 21 2003

quote:
Originally posted by mikeysgothicgur
For Sunday, September 21 Alright since I got home at 1:00 in the morning and had school the next day I didn't get to tell about my night last night. But, this is how it went. I woke up at 7:00 in the ****ing morning which was hard as all hell but VERY worth it! I took a shower, went on the computer for a while while i waited for my mom to come home and pick me up to take me to Jessi's at 8:00. At Jessi's I chilled there with Jessi, Danielle and Andi til we went to get our breakfast at McDonalds! SHIT its been ****ing forever since I had McDonald's it was ****ing good yo! Then we walked back to Jessi's and waited there til her stepdad came and picked us up, then it was off to the GOOD CHARLOTTE CONCERT HELLZ YEA!!! Since it was first come first serve we got to Green Bay at noon and stood in line for like 5 hours. In between that though we went to Pizza Hut and ate lunch, mmm mmm GOOD! When we were in line we saw Chris come outside and talk to the people in front of the line! Ok, when we first got in the building we were all together like three rows from the front but then we stood up and everyone was shoving and shit (wut can you do though its a punk rock concert) and me and Jessi got pushed back while somehow Andi and Danielle got to the front. They had a ****ing great ass opening act, Saving Face I THINK there name was or it was Nothing Face I can't remember. They were ****ing good! Then Something Corprate came on! They were good but I really didn't get to pay attention them because when I was in the mosh pit type thingy (not really a mosh pit) I got trampled and some girl kept helping me up (Aw, how nice!) then I ****ing lost my FAVIROTE ****ING SHOES!!!! OOO did that piss the **** out of me! When we were waiting for GC to come on Brian from Somthing Corprate came by where me and Jessi were and I got to shake his hand and get his autograph on my sock since I had no SHOE! So through the GC performance I had one sock on and one sock off! The show was so ****ing dope! I ****ing loved Benji's hair! The show was ****ing great as all hell yo!!!! If ya all like GC and ya all didnt ever see them in concert I suggest you go! I had the time of my ****ing life!!!! Peace and smoke weed!

Love,
Jenny/SiZzLe

DIE

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:38 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i got no idea what that means nor do i want to get into this convo ne more What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:42 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

you don't have to be gay to support it!

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:06 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Lol, thats my birthday. September 21st. This is an old thread lol.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 12:33 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow im so glad that these threads are gettin bumped.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:06 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:05 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i hate good charlotte... they bore me to death.... the whole twin thing was sort of hot for about 5 mins but they are so gay.

here's some socks...you lost some, i guess erm

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:46 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

haha, this is the reason the music industry is dying a horrible death

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:00 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:02 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tabby999
haha, this is the reason the music industry is dying a horrible death

yes

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:03 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote