KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Travel help...

Travel help...
Started by: ariwin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ariwin

Travel help...

I know this is kind of random, but I'm trying to find a flight for my study abroad program next semester... I'm looking for flights to Spain from Philadelphia and feel like every travel agency I've called is quoting me prices that are way to high (even the student travel agency on campus)...

Anyone have a favorite travel site online that you could recommend?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:35 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

At my college they have there owm mini travel agents that specifically deals with student travels,does your school/college/uni have one of those if so my best bet is to start there.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:40 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:56 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

I visited STA's website and personally went into their office...they seemed really expensive, and definately didn't seem to quote me any kind of a student discount. I used to get better deals when they were Council Travel....but no more.

Thus far, I've found the best deal on Orbitz...they seem like a pretty safe site to use, and seemed to have quite a selection...

Anyone have any experience using them before I book this ticket?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:35 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kali99

I've booked every ticket I've bought recently from Orbitz, and when I do a check just to compare, they keep coming back with the best rates consistantly!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:05 PM
kali99 is currently offline Click here to Send kali99 a Private Message Find more posts by kali99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kali99

Which reminds me ... has anyone seen that contest on the Orbitz site for the holidays... Whoever can convince them that they deserve to have the least stress when going home for the holidays wins a R/T ticket and hotel for 2 ... lol, I entered!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:18 PM
kali99 is currently offline Click here to Send kali99 a Private Message Find more posts by kali99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote