KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Protestors

Protestors
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Protestors

Take a walk, get a life, and quit standing in the middle of the street assuming people care what you have to say. Idiots.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

word to your mama.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

thankfully my mother has an intelegence quotant of that beyond a retarded rino, thus she does not protest.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its just a saying, dont take it personal.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm...interesting...

What's the most recent protest?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i know, i simply turned your statement into reterick that could be used to show my point of view stick out tongue

Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Mkay...

Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

a "certain" point of view?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:12 AM
BackFire

a logical point of view.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:12 AM
DeNiro

me and my buddy were in his camaro one day and giving the war protestors the finger yelling a tthem cursein at them and all the protestors were ****in hipie lookin weridos that were all ****in ugly fat and just flat out loser were like go live in iraq go suck there ***** u ****in ******* oo man i luved yelling at them made me feel good

Last edited by finti on Oct 4th, 2003 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:15 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hmm...interesting...

What's the most recent protest?

Stupid women with no lives are protesting because their has been alligations against arnold, saying he harrassed women back in the 70's. Ironically, all the women protesting are so disgusting that they will never have to worry about being touched in any way sexual.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:15 AM
DeNiro

arnold is the man i bet he did have sex with the woman but the woman wanted it but now they just say he forced it on them yeah right hun it is ****in arnold for god sakes i think he can get ne one he wants duh cause he was rich and is even more rich now

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:20 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, they are some real cows.i saw them on cnn today. *shivers and blows chunks*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:21 AM
BackFire

yeah, im sure they werent complaining at the time of the event. but now that they can look back on the event, they feel they were "used, and mistreated" so now they are saying arnold molested them and yadda yadda. It's an obvious load of crap simply arising because of arnolds new found political uprising.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:22 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they are probably getting paid to do it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:23 AM
BackFire

like they need anymore money, they will just use it to buy more food they dont need.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:27 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

or pay for some lipo.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:28 AM
BackFire

then they'd jsut be ugly instead of fat and ugly.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:29 AM
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or pay for some lipo.

Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they were very ugly. i think one of them was in "nick of time" with johnny depp.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:33 AM