KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Elijah Wood?

Elijah Wood?
Started by: CandyKoRn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Elijah Wood?

Seeing as everyone is p*ssed off with the whole Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp attention, how about Elijah Wood?

Do you think he has bug eyes?(lol)
Good actor? You're idea of a hobbit? let alone Frodo...?

Opinions good.. flames too... man who cares...

I love the OTF!!!

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:55 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Elijah wood is the next mark hamil, he will always be remembered for frodo baggins and nothing else.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

lol...
do you think he's got Bug Eyes?
tehehe

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:06 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TimeRacer

When I was a lot younger I though Elijah Wood was cute..I had a mad crush on him. Actually, I think he's still attractive but if I were to pick one of the actors who played Hobbits in LOTR, I'd take Sean Astin in a heartbeat. I love him so much :-)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:08 AM
TimeRacer is currently offline Click here to Send TimeRacer a Private Message Find more posts by TimeRacer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i dont really have much of an opinion on elijah. i think he's cool in lotr and deep impact was ok but thats about it. i had a mad crush on him when i was younger too timeracer.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:35 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I think Elijah Wood is the only attractive person to come out of LOtR, but that is just my opinion. I won't always remember him for that movie, I have never even seen those movies. I'm always gonna remember him for his role in the movie Flipper love

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:44 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

You are definately in the minority there linds. LOTR will always be his flagship roll. Just like Mark Hammel.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i agree that in the future he will just be known as frodo but right now i still remember him in a few others. just out of curiousity was mark hammel ever in any movie besides star wars?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:00 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes, he was in a bunch, but i can't name any off the top of my head (besides his cameo in jay and silent bob strike back)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:03 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
You are definately in the minority there linds. LOTR will always be his flagship roll. Just like Mark Hammel.

I've never had one single desire to see any of the LOtR movies, and I doubt I ever will, so I will just stick to my current memories of him smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:09 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Your loss.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:09 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Meh I was at my Aunt and Uncle's house when the rented the first LOtR movie and I fell asleep after 15 minutes erm

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:14 AM
BackFire

thats to bad, one of the best movies in existence. should give it another shot sometime, alot of good movies have to develop this thing called a plot, and sometimes it takes a while developing said plot before we got to mindless action and eye candy.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Have we not gone over the fact that I do not find Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp or whoever the hell is in that movie attractive? If I watched movies just for who was in them, that would be pretty pathetic don't you think?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:20 AM
BackFire

yes i do.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:21 AM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

ahah i think his very adorable, his pretty good with acting..and i love him LOTR , the good son etc etc.......

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:31 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
Elijah wood is the next mark hamil, he will always be remembered for frodo baggins and nothing else.

Maybe, maybe not...
He has made lots of movies so maybe he can get ride of the Frodo image.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

The Faculity is what i remeber him in.....great film. Lord of the rings is alos good of course.
I seen him in something else..not sure what though.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:08 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He's in lots of famous movies like Deep impact.
Here's a list:http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000704/

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:41 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

oh yeah, deep impact, theres a movie people will remember in 10 years. (sarcasm)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:04 PM