KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Cubbies R going to face Marlins !!!!!!!

Cubbies R going to face Marlins !!!!!!!
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Cubbies R going to face Marlins !!!!!!!

Cubbies just won against the braves oooo yeah going to face the marlins i sure hope we make it to the world series ooo mang would that be great who else is a CUB FAN HERE LETS HERE IT FOR THE CUBBIES OOO YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:05 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

And New York YANKES will win the the whole thing like they did so many times before NY represent Cubs are a third rate team and I'll be supprised if they make it to the playoffs.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:54 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I'm a yankee supporter all the way.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:06 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

w00t!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:13 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i dont really bother with baseball i play it but i hate watching it blink
thats boring unless ur at the actual game big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:18 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We're talking about baseball right?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

capt rex i think u should sit this one out bro :d jk but cubbies i mean look how hard they r trying and look how good they r doing they deserve this and i sure hope they win not the yanks

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:10 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote