KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How Does It Feel Like To.....

How Does It Feel Like To.....
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

How Does It Feel Like To.....

How does it feel like to be a homosexual? I mean, what is it you find in each others sexes?

Another thing, how does it feel like to have sex for the first time if you're a guy and all?

One last thing, how does it feel like to be a moderator of KMC?

None of these quetions mean any disrespect, Im jus curious and would like to know how "IT" feels.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:14 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

And another thing:

How does it feel to be loved by someone who you really love yourself?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:17 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Answering the question in your 2nd post:

Its hard to explain, you have to feel it.

Euphoria, my man. When you hold that person, you feel........like your holding an angel. You know the nutterflies you get in your gut? You get that feeling, but its like 100 times better and more powerful. Youre always in a good mood, like......nothing can ruin your day. Evven thinking about that person makes everything seem......good.
No matter what, thhat person can make EVERYTHING betteer, by jjust being there. Knowing thhat they ffeel the same way tripples that feeling.

I hope I got it right.
Thats what it feels like to love a person wink.

What is this I don't even

Last edited by Kostabot on Oct 6th, 2003 at 11:16 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:14 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I had an educated guess. wink So dont kick my a$$ if I'm wrong stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:18 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

modertor thing should have been the only question on this threa if ur not gay then i suggest not asking such a dumb question i mean who cares what it feels like What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:20 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Thats why I didnt answer the "Gay" questions stick out tongue. Cuz I'mm not gay, and its not a very good question stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:28 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
Answering the question in your 2nd post:

Its hard to explain, you have to feel it.

Euphoria, my man. When you hold that person, you feel........like your holding an angel. You know the nutterflies you get in your gut? You get that feeling, but its like 100 times better and more powerful. Youre always in a good mood, like......nothing can ruin your day. Evven thinking about that person makes everything seem......good.
No matter what, thhat person can make EVERYTHING betteer, by jjust being there. Knowing thhat they ffeel the same way tripples that feeling.

I hope I got it right.
Thats what it feels like to love a person wink.
eek! Awww that is the sweetest thing!!!

Id answer ur questions neo but Im not homosexual so i dunno how to answer that, im not a guy so i couldnt tell ya how it feels, im not a moderator so i cant say,and iv never been inlove so i dunno how to answer that one either

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:29 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

ive neva been in love, im not gay, im not a guy an i have no idea y im ben bothering to post nething lol.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:57 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

its stupid to want to know what it is like and what it feels like when u r not gay i mean why the hell would u want to know that i try to stay away from the gay kids at school i mean i just dont feel comfortable around them and never will

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:59 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yea iv never wondered about being gay either, iv also never wondered what its like to have sex as a guy blink but what ever

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:07 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

everyone thinks my friend jonny is gay and im kinda starting to think that myself so im not that bad round gay folk but ive never wondered.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:10 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

IM NOT GAY!!!!! I was refering to what it feels like to love a woman!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:13 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

why dont you tell us Neo jk no ive never been in love im not gay im not a mod and i cant remember the other thing but im not so

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:15 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
IM NOT GAY!!!!! I was refering to what it feels like to love a woman!!!
laughing out loud no one said u were gay

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:17 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Just clearin it up stick out tongue.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:19 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I dunno why bein gay is such a big thing, i mean im very straight but still if ur in love then ur in love and i dont think ppl should judge u on ur sexual preference, but ppl should definitly draw the line at animals, thats just wrong

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:22 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

in England the government discriminate against Homosexual activity

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:24 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

sad thats so sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:25 PM
clispin

I dont undrestand why its illegal for gays to be married. doesnt make much difference to me.
did u know that the legal age of consent of heterosexuals (or whateva the word is) is sixteen but for homosexuals its like 19. why the difference?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:28 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Ugh that makes me mad i hate the way the governments have dif laws for gays!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:30 PM