KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Things That Make You Wanna Cry...

Things That Make You Wanna Cry...
Started by: GambitEVOFan1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Sleep Things That Make You Wanna Cry...

sad Some one thought i was Brazilian again today!!I hate when people think that it just makes me wanna cry for some reason. Its not even like im offended I just dont want to be thought of as Brazilian when im not. Im very proud of my nationality so every time some one says i look like im from the middle east or they say i look brazilian it just pisses me off.

So newho.... what makes u mad...or wana cry???

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:16 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

alot of things me mostly i will start crying for no reason or be really mean and bitchy to my friends for no reason

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:17 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

being alone makes me wanna cry. or seeing how sweet my two pals are togetha makes me wanna cry.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:18 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

sad aww yea i hate being single and seeing my friends so happy with their boyfriends it gets me wicked sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:19 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

specially when im all hormonal and crap.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:21 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Omg i kno!!i hate it when im moody and PMSing and ppl are asking me what wrong!!Ahh!!i just wanna be alone!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:24 PM
clispin

totally.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:25 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

when i hold the teddy i gave to my dad in hospital always makes me wanna cry

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:26 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I dunno being called brazilian definitly takes the cake. i almost hit the guy that called me that because he was acting as tho i wasnt an american citizen and that like i couldnt speak english and i was like dude i speak better english than u now get outa my face

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:27 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

other people crying makes me wanna cry,its really catching,just like yawning!so how are you all?*yawn*ive not been on for a couple of days!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:33 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

totally. g2g guys
toodles.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:33 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by Treehuggerjanie
other people crying makes me wanna cry,its really catching,just like yawning!so how are you all?*yawn*ive not been on for a couple of days!
Im ok besides the fact taht someone thought i was brazilian and my hair looks horrible today, how are u janie?How did things work out with that guy??

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:06 PM
muse5
Fool of a Took

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Omg i kno!!i hate it when im moody and PMSing and ppl are asking me what wrong!!Ahh!!i just wanna be alone!

same with me, i was at a dance on saturday and i saw all of my friends with their boyfriends and i almost started crying right then and there, then everyone asks if ur okay and it makes me cry even harder, what movies make you cry? Fly Away Home gets me every time

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:31 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

i dont really cry at movies. I get lumps in my throat but i dont cry.
the fact that i need to wait till december to finnally be in the panto is drving me crazy and i think i might well cry.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:35 PM
Korri

i hope i dont cry at Rev.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

getting kicked in the jubblies.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:50 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Treehuggerjanie
other people crying makes me wanna cry,its really catching,just like yawning!

I' m having the same problem
I see someone cry and there I go too, especially when I like that person very much

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:08 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*hugs storm* there there sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

quote:
Originally posted by must_kill_Santa
when i hold the teddy i gave to my dad in hospital always makes me wanna cry

BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF HIM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:03 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

sure are alot of sad people on these forums lately.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote