KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sex

Sex
Started by: Cemetry Slut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Sex

U guys like it? i think its good embarrasment i enjoy it

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:32 PM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Still playing bat boy. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:32 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well... I mean... yes...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm with J.P.

I'm waiting for the right person, who I've met but she's in New Zealand, and I would wait a while for that anyways, you can't rush into these things.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

One might say, if you were not rushing, Lance, that a judgment over whether a person is the right one to have sex with should probably wait until you actually meet. You can't really know a person until you meet face to face, and know the kind of things you need to know before making such a decision.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 6th, 2003 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool yeah i waited 4 the right guy 4 me i did it feels sooo good embarrasment

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:49 PM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No need to be embarrassed that it feels good! Unless you are underage or something

(checks)

Nope...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:50 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well, not only that Lance, I AM bat boy, I can't ask out girls. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:51 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, nor could I, JP. Admittedly I was at an All-Boy's school but even so. I didn't get anywhere until I was 23 and that was a fluke, so don't be downhearted.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:52 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Can't help it, every year knowing it has a Valentine's Day angers/saddens me.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trust me, it's worse when you HAVE done it and now have no-one...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:54 PM
silver_tears

i love valentines daylove sometimes sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:54 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah, but you're popular silver wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I dunno, still down sometimes.

How hot is the new sig?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:56 PM
silver_tears

thats why i love it wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:56 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

because you gets tons of valentines cards?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:57 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

sumthing like that whistle

Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The reason for my hesitant answer at first is because I do not think many people are going to come along and say 'No, it's rubbish and I hate it."

BtVS

yerssot

hey, definitly is silver wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:59 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i think everyone likes sex.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote