KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sad Story

Sad Story
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Sad Story

There was once a little girl called Lucia and she had a father that lover her deeply, they had the best father daughter relationship there could ever be. There was one when the little girl said to her father: Dad when I turn 15 you have to give me a big presents because that's when I stop being a small girl. And the father agreed and as time went by until the girl turned 13 she developed a heart disease and needed a transplant. Her blood type was very hard to find, only 15% of the world's population shared it. However they told the girl they had find a match and she was going under surgery. When she woke up she find a letter by her side, she opened it and it said:

"Dear Lucia, I love you very much and you are still very young. I'm going to give you your 15th birthday present two years earlier since it's practically impossible to find a heart that matches your body. I hope you understand why I gave you my heart and please take care of your brothers, sisters and your mother. And always remember how much love I have for you and how much I would want the both of us to be together."

THE END

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:50 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

(please log in to view the image)
*hugs all around*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:53 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

That's the deep but any normal parent would do that for its child

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

but i thought heart donors were people who were going to die anyway. would they allow someone who would not otherwise be dying to do that?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:56 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

its a parent of the child so i think theyre allowed sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:57 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

hmmm. i know i would give anything for my son. just somehow didn't think it was legal to do that.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:58 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I dunno about american laws but I think it is almost forbidden in Belgium
tho with a really good defence lawyer you might be able not to get sued for it. Altho it won't matter much since they'll never undo the operation anyway

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:00 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

That is very sad... sad

good story, though smile

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:21 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Hum... reminds me of the Case where there was a son about to be exicuted, but his father needed a heart transplant, for some reason they wouldn't allow the about to get killed son to donate his heart to the father. And this was in the states.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:30 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

only place I know of executions..

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:34 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

TEXAS!!! Am I glad to be Canadian. But they should bring Up Capital Punishment in every Country. It is My Solution for world over population decreasment... Instal Capital Punishment, for.. get this... Parking Violations.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:37 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I don't think you'd agree with it, when you're the on on the other end..

US= Hipocracy.....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:40 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

The maximum penalty here is 40 years, sadly...

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:08 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

maximum penalty for whom? the donor? he's already dead. the recepient? oh, the medical staff who performed the switch?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:10 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

No, for criminals I mean. You can kill thousands of people and you'll do 40 years in jail, that's max. People want a life sentence or death penalty here.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:12 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Canada, Life Sentence is 99 years. At least last I herd.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:14 AM
julibug

ahhh. gotcha. well, i don't have much advice. our criminal justice system is all screwed up in the states. even things that probably started out as a good idea are all messed up now.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:15 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Like The Star Wars Project thingy? I found that kinda cool. Big wast of tax payer money, but cool. I am thinking WW1 / Drednaughts

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:16 AM
julibug

there are a lot of wastes of tax payer money. i still like it here, though. don't have any plans of moving out of the states or anything. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:18 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

in texas they make people walk aroud carrying signs that say like " ikilled 2 people driving drunk" ect.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:27 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote