KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wat pisses you off??

Wat pisses you off??
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Miffed Wat pisses you off??

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the **** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". **** off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the **** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dick nose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the ****ing ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you ****ing pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the ****?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever ****ing does!! What? Are they going to ****ing do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's on god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:05 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i like those im gonna find more big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:52 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

err err can i ask you a question?? nevermind i think better not... laughing out loud
cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:58 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

You know what I hate?

I hate the fact that Im in love with this one girl but I can't tell her, because to her, Im only a friend.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:58 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

The first one is hell funny laughing out loudlaughing out loud

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:00 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

just say it dude!! and the rest will follow... if not you will regret...
cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:00 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
You know what I hate?

I hate the fact that Im in love with this one girl but I can't tell her, because to her, Im only a friend.

I know wat thhat feels like. sad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:01 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

People who get the worng number and asked "what number is this?"
Its like **** you called me u should know stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:01 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Yeah, what grimlock sayd,. Tell her. I mean, you win some, you lose some, fakt of life, budd. Get it off your shoulders.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:02 PM
silver_tears

IDIOT SIGHTINGS...

Sighting #1:
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" I said, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled and nodded knowingly, "That's why we ask."

Idiot Sighting #2:
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it is safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals to blind people when the light is red. She responded, appalled, "What on earth are blind people doing driving!"

Idiot Sighting #3:
At a good-bye lunch for an old and dear coworker who is leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager spoke up and said, "this is fun. We should have lunch like this more often," Not another word was spoken. We just looked at each other like deer staring into the headlights of an approaching truck.

Idiot Sighting #4:
I worked with an Individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her could not understand why her system would not turn on.

Idiot Sighting #5:
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told that the keys had been accidentally locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger's side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered it was open. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" "I know," answered the young man. "I already got that side..."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:08 PM
Korri

B|tchface and B|tchface the 2nd!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:31 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

eek! me too korri mad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:25 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

i hate people who pretend to be people theyre not

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:50 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

D***head Newbs, people in my school, shallow people, haters.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:51 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Hmm things that piss me off...ex bfs coming in drunk and pissing on ur head for starters, wiggers piss me off and people who are so ugly and annoying but they still think ppl like them!!I kno that sounds shallow but if ya knew the girl ud hate her too!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:22 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

yup i no ppl like dat

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:23 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

and this girls a ***** too!!i screamed at her one day for givin me lip like she was sumthin special when shes means nothin to ne one around her!!AH!!I hate that girl!!and i mean i kno i sound like such a snob but im really not everyone says this about her shes just the most obnoxsious person on earth

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:27 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

mmkay this is the real world not the world u imagine it to be

(scratches head) did dat make sence

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:12 PM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Not at all, what are you talking about and who are you saying this to?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:17 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i hate people who think they're all that and are all show-offy, grrr i hate that. mad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:02 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote