KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, Rogue Jedi...

So, Rogue Jedi...
Started by: ElStuddo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ElStuddo

So, Rogue Jedi...

Whats tha word? Whatelse do you know of these brain-dead people they sent out there yet? lol I really need to ask Jo.

Have they sen that BOSSY manager out there?... I considrer somtimes JOBS are like forums here! Im a employee!! Raz is owner of the store...

Ushgarak,LanceWindu and the rest are the general managers on duty! big grin

I got re-hired because im a trustworthy worker that shows up on time...But just looses patients with co-workers. smile

Forgive me guys...TEAM WORK!

Last edited by ElStuddo on Oct 7th, 2003 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:33 AM
ElStuddo is currently offline Click here to Send ElStuddo a Private Message Find more posts by ElStuddo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm a general manager...big grin

Now get back to work!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:34 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElStuddo

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I'm a general manager...big grin

Now get back to work!

Yes sir. smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:37 AM
ElStuddo is currently offline Click here to Send ElStuddo a Private Message Find more posts by ElStuddo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the town drunk.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:48 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I'm the town's ladies man

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:49 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElStuddo

lol! And Rogue is the Hotel Clerk of course!! big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

fokk that noise......im the damn sheriff.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:12 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

BF is the town's psycho and DeNiro is the town's gym owner.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:14 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am the law.....i am the power here.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:15 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Raz is...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:27 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to be a deputy under RJ. I want to shoot people.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:32 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you got it....what kind of gun do you want to carry?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:46 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something automatic?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, here you go, pard *hands th a desert eagle .50*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:49 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet deal!!! *loads gun full of ammo and hops into squad car heading for town*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont forget your partner.....

Attachment: salma kuffs.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:00 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:03 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love my job.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am a good boss, no?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:04 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

You give me good gun. You give me good partner. You good boss. Me respect boss. *get's itchy trigger finger, needs to shoot something* Hey boss, what's going down on the scanner?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:06 AM