KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ghosts

Ghosts
Started by: Cemetry Slut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Ghosts

Has any1 seen 1 b4? i dunno if i believe in em cuz i havn't seen 1 b4 so i'm wondering if u guys has seen 1 b4

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:08 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

Re: Ghosts

quote:
Originally posted by Cemetry ****
Has any1 seen 1 b4? i dunno if i believe in em cuz i havn't seen 1 b4 so i'm wondering if u guys has seen 1 b4

my bro has one in his house I think eek!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:18 AM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I haven't seen one (i don't think) but i certainley believe in them im fascinated by them (hence my name elemental entity),i live in a town full of paranormal history hence my intrest.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:23 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i believe in spirits, not ghosts.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw my gradfather sitting in a rocking chair one time when I stayed at my deceased grandparents house for a family reunion. It was scary at first, but then I realized that he just wanted to be with us, so I sort of nodded to him and then went to bed.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:33 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

strange.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think my gran has a ghost in her house i won't sleep there

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:38 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats it gonna do to you?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:55 AM
StefMan

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

it will consume you and then you will go to hell and be tortured for all eternity smokin' I dunno laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:56 AM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever....i aint afraid of no ghosts.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:06 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I believe in ghosts, and i hope to encounter one someday, i think they are fascinating phemomenon.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do believe that I believe in ghosts, but I also believe that I did. Encounter a ghost that is. I think the ghost I encountered was related to my old family.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:49 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

well if i'm asleep it might touch my leg or something and watch me.

My gran woz asleep 1night and she said that there woz a bloke that stood outside her door and that he walked over to her and smiled and that he touched her leg and sat down looking at her. She tried shouting my grandad but she culdn't shout him properly cuz of her words wuldn't come out properly and my grandad went up 2 her and the bloke(ghost) went and my gran told my grandad and he went to bed. Thats all i know from wot my gran told me. eek! i dunno though

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:08 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

One of our houses is renound for it's hallway, seeing as everyone seems to get the feeling, someone is watching them from the end of the hallway.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:16 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've had some freaky ghost encounters, but I've never actually seen one.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghosts are no joke.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:23 AM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

well my dad woke up 1 night and thought that he saw my older brother go downstaires and when they were both up my dad asked my bro if he went downstaires in the middle of the night and my older brother said no i woz in bed. So i dunno really and my mum sais she saw our living room door open on it's own while i woz upstaires my other bro,n my older bro at work, my parents the cat downstaires she said she saw it actually swung open. And our cat looked up and ran off.,

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:10 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Animales can be Ghost detectors,

Cats will hiss at the Ghost,
Dogs will wimper and try to get out of the room
Snakes will Coil up but act defencive towards the ghost
And rats and mice don't do anything.

Sometimes there are still ghost in the Trenches in France. They still fight, after they are dead. Sad.

Also I herd this crazy story about a badger that could talk, and he was the rencarnation of some other person. That was cool.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 11:34 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
herbie
Animal Crackers!!!

One of my friends has a ghost in her house, i didn't believe her at first, i was round there watching tv and got a shiver, you know tingling spine. She didn't even look at me and just said 'don't worry he only walked past you' Quite freaky, it happened a few times, she seems to sense them all over the place. She's got 5 Yr old twin boys and never mentioned the ghost guy to them, then one days she says 'right time to go shopping' her little boy turns round and says 'mummy, is the man coming too?' Freaky!!! Guess kids are more susceptible to sensing them to. She's moving house soon and is actually upset about leaving the ghost guy there! sad

as one of few words, you take the ones i have.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:01 PM
herbie is currently offline Click here to Send herbie a Private Message Find more posts by herbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i saw my one of my dogs after it died on the end of my bed

and my aunt has an old lady ghost that turns off the tv when she doesn't want to hear it anymore

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:06 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote