KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Romance

Romance
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Miffed Romance

I dont give a shit WHAT some guys say. Lazy ass bastards. Being romantic is FUN. And ANY guy can do it if they truely love the girl.

And thats my two cents. happy

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:12 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

romance is wonderful love it makes all things more special happy

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:14 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

What would the world be without it? An empty shell. A wasteland!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:31 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

aw celsius that's so sweet! *hugs*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:32 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Teehee. *hugs back* happy

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:40 PM
StefMan

hey you people think an internet romance is possible? or even real? cos I have a girlfriend who I met on the net...and this female friend of mine got all like "it isnt real or possible bla bla bla" well eventually she got pissed off with me for telling her that for me it's real that she blocked me...but yeah bla

so what do you guys thinks about internet relationships?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:42 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

but it is! my last boyfriend was awful at romance......in fact he was plain awful......sad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:42 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Net romance? Yeah, possible. If your REALLY devoted and patient.
But the problem is, what happens if you meet the person in real life and you two dont get along as well? Then thats bad. but if you definately know you love he/him. thhen its definately possible smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 03:44 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It can be, as long as you arent with a girl that insists that its a constant thing. Then it becomes tedius and annoying.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by StefMan
hey you people think an internet romance is possible? or even real? cos I have a girlfriend who I met on the net...and this female friend of mine got all like "it isnt real or possible bla bla bla" well eventually she got pissed off with me for telling her that for me it's real that she blocked me...but yeah bla

so what do you guys thinks about internet relationships?

I personally don't believe in internet relationships until you have met that person. You can think you know a person so well, but unless you have met him/her that is very doubtful.
I believe you can fall in love with someone you have met over the internet, don't get me wrong, just it won't be a complete love until you have met that person.
Besides, not to be negative or anything, but I have heard many stories where the people end up not even getting along after they have met.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:47 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i like romance

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:03 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Romance is here and there. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:04 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
I personally don't believe in internet relationships until you have met that person. You can think you know a person so well, but unless you have met him/her that is very doubtful.
I believe you can fall in love with someone you have met over the internet, don't get me wrong, just it won't be a complete love until you have met that person.
Besides, not to be negative or anything, but I have heard many stories where the people end up not even getting along after they have met.

I'm feeling bad now..what if she doesnt like me in real life sad this sucks...argh...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:06 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

any here

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:08 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

not wit me sad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:36 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by StefMan
I'm feeling bad now..what if she doesnt like me in real life sad this sucks...argh...

Well I worry about that with some people too, but I just tend to think that if the person doesn't like you in real life then it obviously wasn't meant to be wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:43 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Well personally i dont like romance at all, iv had boyfriends who are very romantic and they lasted a week. My friends all say that i need to be in an abusive relationship because i cant stand ne kind of romance, even cuddling is to much for me at times. I cant stand being mushy in public either holding hands is about as far as i go and sometimes i even feel uncomfortable doing that.

I think net relationships are ok, there not for me, but those who like that sorta thing, ya kno why not. I actually think its a good thing if u love them for who they are without ever having seen them. Alot of ppl just judge a person by there looks and not wats on the inside

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:44 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I believe in net relationships, look at me and Chanel

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:51 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
Well I worry about that with some people too, but I just tend to think that if the person doesn't like you in real life then it obviously wasn't meant to be wink

that didnt really help confused

well I think she likes me, and yeah...hopefully she will like me in real life too smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:52 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I believe in net relationships, look at me and Chanel
sad u two make me jealous ur to cute together

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:05 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote