KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tha's Why JP ain't got no time, fo' these games and stupid tests....

Tha's Why JP ain't got no time, fo' these games and stupid tests....
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Laugh Tha's Why JP ain't got no time, fo' these games and stupid tests....

Looks like the P.I.M.P. is now GUARANTEED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!!!!!!

Okay, so last year I took the HSPA, (High School Proficency Assessment), which you have to pass to graduate, and if you fail Junior year, you get another shot in October of Senior year, and then one last shot in March of Senior year, or you get a card saying you were in school for 4 years, and come back until you pass it.

So anyway, he's the P.I.M.P.'s story...

I go to homeroom and I was suppost to get a pass for the Math HSPA Re-Test, cuz I passed the English, but not the Math, and I didn't, so my homeroom teacher told me I didn't get one.

So I think "Dammit, what a great way to start off the week.", then the bell rang, and I went to my first period Math class, and told my Math Teacher the deal, and she said go to Guidance, so I did, and the Secretary said "Your not on the list." as she checked it, so she went to the file cabinet and pulled out my test results, and she goes "You definately did fail.". So then she says, "Go to F-27, or F-29." and I go upstairs, and see the Head Of Guidance, and he asks who I am, and then goes, "Your not on the list." So I said, "I know, but I definately failed the Math part." THEN HE GOES, "Well, your Exempt, all you had to do was take it, so just go back to your 1st period class."

WOOOO!!!!!!!! I've NEVER been SO happy, I AM GUARANTEED MY DIPLOMA NOW, NO MORE HSPA TROUBLE, JUST GOTTA PASS EVERY CLASS THIS YEAR AND I'M FREE!

P.I.M.P. FO' LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:39 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

Kool hun *hugs*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:02 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

big grin big grin big grin big grin SO HAPPPPPY!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:02 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

*hugs again*
now we need to party

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:09 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good deal!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:48 PM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i no

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:50 PM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

let's drink *slams shot and sets up a bunch of shots for everyone*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:55 PM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

*downs bout 10 shots and falls over*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:58 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

wow thats really awesome jp most be a load off your mind,congrats thats kool! wink big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:48 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:19 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Lots of 2003 threads.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:38 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
Lots of 2003 threads.
i see what you're doing

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:38 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Mairuzu
i see what you're doing

Moi?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:39 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

nuffin

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

I see it with you too.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:48 PM
Hazardous

Aww...trying to keep the old threads alive for a global to see

Well, by doing so you resort to doing the very thing you reported us for, hypocrites, so have fun and Im off to bed

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:49 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Outbound

Well, by doing so you resort to doing the very thing you reported us for, hypocrites, so have fun and Im off to bed

That's a ****ing Rick Roland is I ever saw one.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:50 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

night

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:52 PM
Moosey
Gone

Nah, not really. I am just enquiring as to why all those threads were bumped. The mods I talked to seemed to think it was ok for me to enquire. Seems logical since the entire 1st page was filled with 2003 threads for some reason.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:52 PM
Hazardous

Every single thread eh? Instead of maybe a pm or so? Hmm seems odd to keep old pointless threads alive if you're complaining about having them here in the first place, eh?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:54 PM