KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dude, who has dish net?

Dude, who has dish net?
Started by: Tied Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, who has dish net?

I'm watching this channel called Discovery Times. It's like the craziest thing I've ever seen. They show documentaries on subjects that just happened. It's like, instant documentary. It imortalizes what used to take years. Now it is basically instant. It's amazing. I'm watching a long ass deal about Saddam Hussein right now and it's showing crazy video of his dead sons and everything, with the narrative and all. It's really amazing television. Then, what is cool is I can switch over to Boomerang and watch Looney Tunes within micro seconds.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:13 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElStuddo

I might be sold on getting it then. smile

Im SimK68, please re-instate tha ((NAME!!)) here in the meantime big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:20 AM
ElStuddo is currently offline Click here to Send ElStuddo a Private Message Find more posts by ElStuddo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

The coolest thing was last night. I called and ordered 50 more channels for 10 bucks a month. I'm not like a spokes person for them, I swear. But I was able to instantly get more channels. That is so sassy.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:23 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElStuddo

How much you paying now?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:40 AM
ElStuddo is currently offline Click here to Send ElStuddo a Private Message Find more posts by ElStuddo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't jave dish net, but I have DirectTV

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElStuddo

I have cable, and its not only expensive, its unreliable. I always get delayed web-browsing or very bad lag, from that virus/worm and at least 2 or 3 times a month it goes out with the cable service.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:47 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Check this out. I got three boxes for dish net, one for the downstairs, one for my room, and one for my roomie. So, that equals three boxes. I ordered all this through Radio Shack right down the street from me. A week later, these two dudes show up and they drill holes and run cable and switch things around and a bling blam badda bing! All the sudden I have like 150 channels of quality television after not having tv for months. Its like culture shock. I used to have direct tv, but we got stuck with a bill for nfl ticket that we didn't even know we had! We didn't pay it so they cancelled us and then we did pay it only for them to re-emberse us later . . . that's a whole other story . . . then we had the option to re-enstate direct tv or not. We chose not which spawned the time where I finally finished reading Lord of The Rings which was hella bomb. Then, now, I get dish net and all the sudden I have all this quality tv. I'm corrupt, right?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:56 AM
ElStuddo

AH!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:58 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah, I'm paying 59.99 for 8 channels of hbo, 5 channels of cinimax, and america's top 150. Plus three boxes. I split it with my roomie, so I pay 30 bucks a month. the hbo and whatever the heck will dissappear in three months unless we pay more. There's always a catch. But at least it's not like I'm getting my leg sawed off.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:59 AM