KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why cant u just keep ur mouth shut !!!!!!!!!!

why cant u just keep ur mouth shut !!!!!!!!!!
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

why cant u just keep ur mouth shut !!!!!!!!!!

every kid in my school that has braces has his mouth opend a lil bit or is walking down the halls with his mouth just saggin down like he is retared i am like cant u just keep ur god damn motuh shut i mean dont u know u look dumb u know u can close it just close it no one wnats to see ur food filled braces and this one kid at my school has teh biggest god damn mouth i have ever seen and when he smilies i am afriad of being sucked in i mean shit u guys look retared and i am not joking everyone of them has there mouth open i am the only one that doesnt and i have braces i bet people that have braces on this forum will read this and slwly notcie there mouth is open sum how and they dont even know it i am in a bad mood so i am just lettin my pet peevs out

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

Some people can't help it

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:56 AM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Just dont look.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

everyone at my school can help it they close there mouths sumtimes they r just lazy as hell and look retarded and keep them open drives me nuts i want to punch them and close it perminatly they got a dazed look on there face with there mouth opend im like all u need now is drool and u will be a true dumbass

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:01 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I always had to breath through my mouth when i was a kid cuz i had allergies really badly and my nose would be stuffed constantly.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Maybe their noses are stuffed, and they have to breathe through their mouths?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

that is a million to one chance maybe they r just so dorky they just cant tell how stupid they look like this one kid in my first period classs biggest nose i have ever seen has his mouth open CONSTIENTLY use that big bazzoka u got on ur face dumbass it works i know it does and shave off ur dit mushast or how ever u spell it looks like u just drank choaclat milk

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:07 AM
BackFire

You probably shouldn't be so quick to judge people, especially using such trivialized features. Most likely the people who breath through their mouth are doing so because their nose is clogged.

Maybe he likes his mustache.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:09 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, listen to Oprah aka Backfirestick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:11 AM
BackFire

how dare you.... that one hurt tex....that one hurt...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:11 AM
DeNiro

he doesnt havea mustache he has a bunch of miss sorted hairs on his face about a inch long that cant even be considered wiskers and good job spelling BF but no these kids dont have clog noses u cant have a clogged nose for a year or two i have known kids that always have there mouths open and breathing through there noses i am just like why dont u use ur nose i mean com on i dont want to look at ur teeth when i am talking to u

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:12 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Quiet insolent peasant! Or I'll have DeNiro hit you with his sock!stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:12 AM
BackFire

You can have clogged noses for a year or two, it's called allergies, i know because i used to have that problem.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:13 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Chronic sinusitis is a very common problem as well.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:15 AM
DeNiro

still not every kid has these allergies infact i am going to ask every kid that has his mouth opened tommrw if that is the case and when u mom falls a sleep on the couch and she starts to snor and u got nothing else to do but throw a sock ull know what to do hahaha that was funny tex Made me lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:16 AM
BackFire

Snoring never bothered me. My dad snores really loud, i deal with it. It's one of the many things you'll have to learn to deal with.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:18 AM
shadow_angel
Torn

People,calm down!stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:20 AM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i am just in a bad mood tonighte i want to let everything out with a few threads i aint mad at BF or ne thing i respect his opinion but snroing is just sumething i hate

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:24 AM
BackFire

you should learn to live with it, cuz most people snore. You probably snore actually.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:25 AM