KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Let's talk about Conspiracy Theories!!

Let's talk about Conspiracy Theories!!
Started by: Omegaman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omegaman

Let's talk about Conspiracy Theories!!

We can start with any good ones: JFK , Roswell, John Lennon, UFO's, or any others you might think of.

What should we start with?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:52 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got one! They say that Arnold Schwarzzenagger was meant to be the governor of California since the day he was born. His whole body building career, movie stardom, marriage to a Kennedy, and spikey hair were all designed to help his campaign since day one. It's all a plan to turn the western united states into one big movie studio!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:12 PM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you hear the other theory where you could possibly be the only one on KMC forums and the rest of us are paid my Raz and Ush to pretend we are really members to make you feel like you have friends?!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:39 PM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Are you sure that you arent the one who is alone on here and its the rest of us who are paid to pretend??? Whoa, I just blew your mind , didnt I?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:44 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
Did you hear the other theory where you could possibly be the only one on KMC forums and the rest of us are paid my Raz and Ush to pretend we are really members to make you feel like you have friends?!

*starts to feel worried and backs up slowly*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:44 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

i have a theory about casper but i think u want real theories huh

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:58 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

heres a theory for roswell, the aleins what their own amusment park just like their friends from plant earth!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:07 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

well i think that really we are the aliens and that there's a whjole new world out there that "scientists" are trying to cover up coz we we are too stupid to comprehend anything like that and we would all panic.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:10 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

yes, i am too beliving there are aleins at roswell, the government just likes to make up silly stories that have so many holes its impossible to belive...stupid government

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:16 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
wow you guys are doing such a super job...so thats what deniro ment by the moon watching all my actions..hmm..wow guys this is awesome,thanks!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:43 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the Roswell alien myth was created to cover up a government experiment that went wrong and many innocent people got sick and died of radiation.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:53 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I think the first moon landing was a hoax

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:54 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think private interest groups support unknown space programs designed to fly people to Mars. Infact, flight to Mars may be occurring every day and we would never know it. Upon Mars there are already human civilizations. The mystique of Mars in propaganda to sway our minds into believing we haven't been there yet. Only the rich can afford the ticket. That is why they don't care about the Earth. The meteor is coming, they know it, we don't and we are meant not to. But fate will have it. The last flight of the rich and wealthy to Mars will end in tragedy for those aboard that ship. For the engines of the ship will fail and it will crash into the meteor that is heading toward Earth. Knocking the meteor off of it's path of destruction, the middle-class and the poor will unite as the ship explodes into a fire ball and crashes into the main artery of the only power plant on Mars, rendering them hopeless as they all die of suffocation.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:11 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Elvis.. Really did go home...

Covered up because, he didn't want his wife to know he left the building, and the planet...... Hand in hand with Marilyn Monroe......

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:13 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

government likes to make coverups

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:09 PM
clispin

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
I think the first moon landing was a hoax

ditto I mean there's no wind on the moon so how can the flag have been blowing??? huh...huh? and you know there's that place in the middle of the desert that's "restricted" you know the place-wotitsname-well I think that's where it was and that its restricted coz if anyone saw it then they'd recognise it as being the "moon" and the jig would be up!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:13 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

the flag has blowing because of the air blowing out from the lander thingy.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:20 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

no way one guy shot JFK

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:58 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

i dont know the story beind the jkf assasination...can anyone fill me in

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 02:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Moon landing was not a hoax, there isn't a single thing you can say about it being a hoax that cannot be refuted. There is no photo, ANYWHERE, of the flag blowing in a 'breeze'. There is the flag waving after movement, which happens as much on the moon as anywhere else, and there is a picture of it with a ripple in- which, unless you think all curtains are continuously in a breeze, is nothing to do with wind either.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote