KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Languages

Languages
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Languages

I am considering travelling to the followng places with my fwends...

Nepal, Belgium, China, Lithuania.

Is anyone here from these countries? can You tech me some useful phrases?

Fire, Storm, Scorpy and yerss, i will poke you if you don't reply to this!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 03:54 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

what about chinaniki she might now sumthing about sumething in china

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:05 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yes, we're from there and there are some others but they're not really active here...

just tell me where you want to go and which phrases smile
(that's because we have three official languages, so I can't say: here, they are good for the entire country)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
I am considering travelling to the followng places with my fwends...

Nepal, Belgium, China, Lithuania.

Is anyone here from these countries? can You tech me some useful phrases?

Fire, Storm, Scorpy and yerss, i will poke you if you don't reply to this!

You really are considering travelling to Belgium? yay, (please log in to view the image)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I will be your hostess during your entire visit. Please don' t hesitate to call upon me when there would occur any problem.

So... what do you wanna know? I' m at your service. big grin

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:24 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

nepal as in italy? lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:35 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

k alright i wanna travel to australia, belgium, france, italy, england, new zealnad, denmark, netherland,

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:44 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

im goin to New Zealand next year at Christmas

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:01 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Nepal is in Indian, Naples is in italy. Id love to go to Australian and id love to go back to Africa, i want to go to the Serengeti again because i dont remember it at all. I also miss Cairo it was so pretty there sad

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 10:24 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I see New Zealand up there !!

Lots of water here, and green stuff...

Don't be freaked out if you meet some Maori Peoples, and they come up and press their nose against yours.. It's their way of greeting, kinda like a kiss.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:05 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

What the f**k? *reconsiders thoughts of new zeland* wacko

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:40 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Darkness

well if you need to know any spanish insults then heres one:
chingada madre (i dont know how to spell it so work with me)
and btw theres a lot more where that came from.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:51 AM
The Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send The Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by The Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

China is a big place and I am just learning Chinese. I can give helpful travel hints and whatnot. Also, what part of China were you planning to see cuz while most people can read Mandarin, they don't all speak Mandarin. In the South there is large Cantonese speaking population. I'm in Jinan, on the Yellow River, south of Beijing.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:51 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
You really are considering travelling to Belgium? yay, (please log in to view the image)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I will be your hostess during your entire visit. Please don' t hesitate to call upon me when there would occur any problem.

So... what do you wanna know? I' m at your service. big grin

laughing out loud
you're going to be a hostess? *pats on the head*

now where is phoe??

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:51 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

yes I am and I' m very excited about it (please log in to view the image)

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:01 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*holds evil comment* evil face

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:03 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(please log in to view the image)
I didn' t know this one was on the list but I' m very eager to use it on someone evil face
volunteers???
*has a particular person in mind*

Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:06 PM
yerssot

yourself?
you have a head to throw something at stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:07 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

no, not myself mad

Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:11 PM
Fire

smile LOL I hope it aint me
so Phoe let us know

what are you gonna do in Belgium

if you can come to leuven certainly do it
it's THE Student town of Belgium
we're in the guiness book of records or atleast we were with the longest bartap smile

and it's a great place to party relativily cheap

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:14 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

no, it' s not you either
I would never throw something at your head... well, almost never

Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:29 PM