KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Scary Movie 3 PG-13 !

Scary Movie 3 PG-13 !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Scary Movie 3 PG-13 !

This sucks, I saw a clip that mocks the architect scene from the Matrix, check it out: http://www.annafaris.net/multimedia...leno-carlin.cfm

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:26 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

these guys are great though, they should do a good job. Naked gun is classic, side splitting entertainment.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

i saw that too
exept it wasnt the arcetect scene it was the red pill blue pill scene from M1
that looks hallariously funny tho

after u see this movie
7 days later will

be one one week

or sumthin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:35 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Lmao i saw the clip where the killer calls and the cindy is like im...im sorry i cant hear u and the guy on the other line is like can u hear me now

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:44 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I think this movie is going to rock hard!!! rock

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:27 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw the preview when I went to see 'School of Rock', which ROCKS by the way and everyone should see it, and the preview for scary movie three looked hella funny. I was laughing my ass off.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:34 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

did you see what they did to wacko jacko? I cant wait for this movie!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:36 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
did you see what they did to wacko jacko? I cant wait for this movie!!

I can't remember. I just remember the big arrow pointing to the house shot like 'Signs' with the crop circleys.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:41 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, are you talking about the Michael Jackson part? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:42 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah it scared me at first cause i didnt realize it was a commercial for the movie!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:44 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, it's cool its directed by David Zucker, who if you dont know, directed, Airplane, Naked Gun, Kentucky fried movie, and many other classic spoof movies, he's basically the creator of the spoofs and it's good to see him getting back into it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I guess I am the only one who didn't like the Scary Movie series erm I dunno, I guess I just didn't find them very amusing..................

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:49 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

omg I loved the 2nd one just bought it and every thing!! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:52 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Baseketball, which was made by Jon Abrams who worked with Zucker on Airplane, Nake Gun. I think.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:32 AM
BackFire

actually, i believe zucker did baseketball as well....

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or it was Jim Abrams.

BackFire

It was Zucker, I just checked.

www.imdb.com

I just did kes's job...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:33 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, great movie.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:33 AM
BackFire

Indeed it is.

The best part is when Trey Parker pulled '*****' out of the drawer and told him he was his new best friend. "*****" replied, "what....huh? are we going to the zoo?"

Priceless...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:34 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, read this. I told you Jim Abrahams had something to do with it all!

While Abrahams tries to milk the old ZAZ formula for more riches (and coming up mostly dry), one of his former cohorts, David Zucker, tries to modernize it by incorporating the background-gag style into a '90s lowbrow, gross-out comedy. The result, however, is simply disastrous. BASEketball, about two losers (Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of the cult hit TV series South Park) who create a baseball/basketball hybrid that becomes the national pastime, is a painfully unfunny would-be satire of the commercialization of professional sports--or, rather, it initially sets out to be a satire, with its sharply written prologue about how money became the center of all things athletic. But once that passage is done, Zucker, Robert LoCash, Lewis Friedman, and Jeff Wright's script degenerates into a tedious series of unamusing and rather forced gross-out gags, such as milk squirting from male nipples and the licking of a vibrator. There was only one funny gag, and that was when a familiar buddy-buddy reconciliation scene culminated not in a warm hug, but in a long, wet, tongue-heavy kiss (now that I've given that joke away, there's no reason for you to see the movie). As actors, Parker and Stone are... well, creators of a cult cartoon show. One has to wonder about Universal's marketing campaign that boasts "starring the creators of South Park." I'm a big fan of The Simpsons, but that doesn't mean I'll watch a film starring creator Matt Groening.

I told you so. big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:43 AM