KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » where the hell is everyone

where the hell is everyone
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

where the hell is everyone

i am the only person in the otf i mean where is everyone tonighte. i mean is todaya lets have Big D post on the forums alone tonighte day. even the usauls arent on linds JP diego Tired Hiker Pablo silver tears MKS so on and so fourth

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:25 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

who knows bra, they're prolly out doing..something..

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:26 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

yo man i ate them

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:27 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hmm well u think out of 10,000 members so more people would be on well u guys r so wahts up

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:39 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

nothin much man, just sitting on my fat ass as always laughing out loud

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:40 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hahaha yeah i am just sitting on my lazy ass then lol but u dont strike me as fat are u really though and god i couldnt imagine getting fat but getting like the guy that u said was gross now that is a whole nother story

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:43 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

eh, im over weight, but i actually look pretty skinny, thanks to dressing smart/pubert, plus im tall, so it's evened out

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:44 AM
DeNiro

yeah i was fat when i was in sixth grade i was 110 pounds prolly a body fat of 20 percent but then i got 9 inches taller and lifting was a huge help of gettin me down to 9 percent body fat and i still weigh a decent amount 175

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:48 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

daamn, im 14 and weigh 180, not sure of body fat though, prolly like 40 eek!

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:50 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

9 percent body fat are you figging kidding? thats amazing deniro

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:52 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i am 15 years old so being 180 at 14 is no biggie but being 175 bf of 9 at 15 is kind of a big deal i look more like i am in my 20's if u seen me

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:53 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

ppl say i look like im in my 20, cause i got a mustache and look all mature roll eyes (sarcastic) thats not the truth

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:54 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I am right here Deniro wink

-signs in- Sorry I didn't get here earlier stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:54 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
9 percent body fat are you figging kidding? thats amazing deniro

thank u BKK but it isnt quite good enough this is my plan i have right before i do my bodybuilding show this may i have to gain about 20 to 30 pounds of muscel and be bulky prolly end up with 11 percent bodyfat after eating 6 to 7 meals a day then i have to ripp up to be about 160 to 165 pounds with a body fat of 4 or 3 percent in may for my show to be a fit competing level cause thats what u have to be to do good in it plus have all that bulky muscel so i am going to be huge in the next few months

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:58 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

wow but isnt getting down that far in bady fat dangerous,cant you get really sick? depending that you go so fast from 11 to 4 seems scary

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:02 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the most healy body fat u can have is 7 percent once u get past 3 percent it is kinda of dangerous i havea freind that is like 105 pounds bf of .7 not 7 .7 that is dangerous the reason why i dont go past 3 percent bodyfat is once u do when u get hungry instead of ur body reaciving fat to eat away at to burn ur energy it starts to eat away your muscels wich i sointinly dont want that so bodybuilders usally stay above 3 percent the guy in my pictuer i 285 pounds bf of 3 in the off season when he eats 8 to 9 meals a day he is 315 pounds bf of say 6 or 7

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:05 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

wow when you do your show are you going to post some pics? wink big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:11 AM
DeNiro

deffintly i will be ripped and tan two of my faveorite things and i cant wait i might post some udate pics of me through out my training if i can

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:16 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

that will be very cool D I'll be looking for them big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:18 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been drinking light beer!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:31 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote