KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Boise, Idaho and the red piece of poo.

Boise, Idaho and the red piece of poo.
Started by: Tied Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boise, Idaho and the red piece of poo.

Don't ever make me tell this story.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:05 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

spill it, dude.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

alright, me and my bro Ken, known as Dercor on the forums, went to Boise Idaho in April of 2002. Many of our buddies moved from San Jose to Boise all because they visited one bro, Eric Carr. Once everyone went out and visited Eric and realized Boise was a party chick haven, they all moved out there. So when Dercor and Me went to visit, things got out of hand. I got drunk and dove into the fountain in front of city hall.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:15 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

your my new temporary idol TH

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks dog. Until I'm replaced, I'm honored.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:18 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, at the time, I was a vegitarian because my girlfriend was a vegitarian. But when I got to Boise I realized they didn't have fruits and vegetibles, therefore I ate a lot of meat. It was tasty.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx

you have given me new goals.

Damn, how long had you been a vegetarian before going to boise?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

a month and a half. True dat!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love red meat...

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, apparently so does all of Boise. So how could I refuse, right. So I ate a bunch of red meat and chicken and beef and burgers and dogs. So, my bro Jeff Bittick who moved out there and bought a house (which is where Dercor and I stayed) and that is where I found the red piece of poo.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 08:59 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, one night, we were partying in Down Town Boise and they started playing these crazy drinking games. People got naked and everything, it was beautiful. Then we all ended up back at Bittick's house and flops crashed everywhere around the house. The next morning, Cletis was chewing on a red piece of poo. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:37 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

who's Cletis?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:40 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cletis is Bittick's little shitsu or whatever you call them. He drinks jack and coke too. Cletis is a dog.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 10:16 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

soo where did he get the red poo,was it...human?*shudders*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 10:22 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
Cletis is Bittick's little shitsu or whatever you call them. He drinks jack and coke too. Cletis is a dog.

What do you get when you breed a bulldog and a shitsu?

A bullshit!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 10:31 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

what kind of red poo...?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 11:56 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, okay, so earlier that day Ken and I ate at a place called Awesome Fish Tacos with one of our buddies, Ray. So I order some chips and salsa and start snacking on them while they are cooking my tacos. The chips they gave me were really strange. They were red! "Trip out," I thought. "Red chips! Who would have ever known?"

So we go back to Jeff Bitticks house and we party and everyone at the house is passed out but me and my boy Dercor who is Ken. Ken and I are playing pool, right? So I look on the wall of Bittick's garage and I see this old licsense plate frame that says, 'I'm the dog who sh*ts on your lawn.' Bittick used to have that frame on his old Bronco in highschool back in California. I laughed so hard seeing that frame and it reminded me of what a punk Bittick used to be.

So it's Dercor's turn to shoot pool but he is in the backyard taking a piss. So I go back there and start taking a dump. Dercor turns and sees me and says, "Dude, are you taking a dump?." And I say, "Yeah, dude. I'm the dog that sh*ts on Bittick's lawn!!" eek!

Dercor was laughing his ass off so hard that I almost lost my balance and sat on the poo turd. Then I went inside the house to wipe and the poo was red from eating the red chips that day!

So the next day, Cletis was eating the red piece of poo. It was so gross.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 10:21 PM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

The worst part was that I buried the poo the night before. That means Cletis must have smelled it and dug a hole in the ground to find it. So gross.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 11:07 PM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw some of these people tonight. They are in from Idaho to visit their ten year reunion.

quote:
Originally posted by Tied Hiker
Okay, okay, so earlier that day Ken and I ate at a place called Awesome Fish Tacos with one of our buddies, Ray. So I order some chips and salsa and start snacking on them while they are cooking my tacos. The chips they gave me were really strange. They were red! "Trip out," I thought. "Red chips! Who would have ever known?"

So we go back to Jeff Bitticks house and we party and everyone at the house is passed out but me and my boy Dercor who is Ken. Ken and I are playing pool, right? So I look on the wall of Bittick's garage and I see this old licsense plate frame that says, 'I'm the dog who sh*ts on your lawn.' Bittick used to have that frame on his old Bronco in highschool back in California. I laughed so hard seeing that frame and it reminded me of what a punk Bittick used to be.

So it's Dercor's turn to shoot pool but he is in the backyard taking a piss. So I go back there and start taking a dump. Dercor turns and sees me and says, "Dude, are you taking a dump?." And I say, "Yeah, dude. I'm the dog that sh*ts on Bittick's lawn!!" eek!

Dercor was laughing his ass off so hard that I almost lost my balance and sat on the poo turd. Then I went inside the house to wipe and the poo was red from eating the red chips that day!

So the next day, Cletis was eating the red piece of poo. It was so gross.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:14 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

so it was your poo the poor dog was eating th...eww okay you win hands down thats is really really sick...but hey if you ever wondered if your shit tasted like shit you can be happy knowing it didnt to Cletis

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:17 AM